what's up with Cambria

momotarosan

Jul 29, 2005
none of their phones work...i get music and then disconnect
they don't reply emails

are they out of business?

call cambria inside line at 530-823-7444 ask for Bubba, he is indeed still in business, talk to him directly.

momotarosan said:
none of their phones work...i get music and then disconnect
they don't reply emails

are they out of business?

Hypnospin said:
call cambria inside line at 530-823-7444 ask for Bubba, he is indeed still in business, talk to him directly.

I am talking about Cambriabike.com which is affliliated with Bicycle Emporium, althought the CSR at the number you gave me said they are not closely affliliated...whatever that means. my advice is; don't order anything from cambriabike.com unless you can talk to a live operator!

momotarosan said:

I am talking about Cambriabike.com which is affliliated with Bicycle Emporium, althought the CSR at the number you gave me said they are not closely affliliated...whatever that means. my advice is; don't order anything from cambriabike.com unless you can talk to a live operator!
I order everything from them over the internets. Not a problem so far, knock on wood.

Try calling 1-888-44-BIKES

I know the head person in sales , is at another shop right now getting things together there(the last 2-3 weeks) , so they may be a little dis-combobulated right now...... its nothing perminant , only temperary at the worst.

BTW, no one is there today, they ride on Sundays ;-)