whats up with the italians

Spoken like a true Italian bigot. You better not be some Roman, those are Lega Nord words you are
using there.

You must know my dad.

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Any of these guys Padans?
>
> Bortolami, who is from near Milan (but he's accused of using corticoids, a joke of a doping)
>
> the other 3 are southern scumbags

Originally posted by Lewdvig
They don't cover it up as well. And they have overzealous cops.

Drugs are everywhere in sports - including Lance.

"Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It's in the wine "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > how is it that 95% of all the positive drug tests are Italians. do they
> not
> > know drugs are illegal? do they know the definition of illegal? what the hell?

I don;t think that it is fair to just asert that Lance is doping.

You have not been to a disco in Rimini during August have you?

There is more 'E' there than in the entire text of War and Peace.

news:[email protected]...

"Lewdvig" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Spoken like a true Italian bigot. You better not be some Roman, those are Lega Nord words you are
>using there.

Everybody knows that I have been voting and supporting Lega Nord for years. You must be new
to this ng.

>"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Any of these guys Padans?
>>
>> Bortolami, who is from near Milan (but he's accused of using corticoids, a joke of a doping)
>>
>> the other 3 are southern scumbags

"Lewdvig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> You have not been to a disco in Rimini during August have you?
>
> There is more 'E' there than in the entire text of War and Peace.

That's exactly my point. Since there is a problem with narcotics, people are less concerned about
drugs in sports.

/Ingemar

Not just Lance. Everyone.

Look, technically its only doping once a substance is defined and the UCI rules on it. What Lance is
on is new. He can do 52kph on a road course for almost an hour.

I remember the same claims when Lewis took gold in Korea from Johnson.

"lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lewdvig wrote:
> > They don't cover it up as well. And they have overzealous cops. Drugs are everywhere in sports
> > - including Lance. "Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > [email protected]:[email protected]...
> > > It's in the wine "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in
message

news:[email protected]:[email protected]
> > > ews.com...
> > > not
what

> I don;t think that it is fair to just asert that Lance is doping.

And BTW I love Lance. The drug speculation is just my opinion.

"lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lewdvig wrote:
> > They don't cover it up as well. And they have overzealous cops. Drugs are everywhere in sports
> > - including Lance. "Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > [email protected]:[email protected]...
> > > It's in the wine "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in
message

news:[email protected]:[email protected]
> > > ews.com...
> > > not
what

> I don;t think that it is fair to just asert that Lance is doping.

K, I thought you were saying the opposite.

"Ingemar Svensson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lewdvig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > You have not been to a disco in Rimini during August have you?
> >
> > There is more 'E' there than in the entire text of War and Peace.
>
> That's exactly my point. Since there is a problem with narcotics, people are less concerned about
> drugs in sports.
>
> /Ingemar

"Lewdvig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not just Lance. Everyone.
>
> Look, technically its only doping once a substance is defined and the UCI rules on it. What Lance
> is on is new. He can do 52kph on a road course for almost an hour.
>
> I remember the same claims when Lewis took gold in Korea from Johnson.

Crackhead,

Johnson beat Lewis in the 100m was awarded the gold medal (I was in the stands), then had it taken
away after the North Koreans stole his urine to fuel their plutonium factory.

In article <[email protected]>, Lewdvig
<[email protected]> wrote:

> And BTW I love Lance. The drug speculation is just my opinion.

And what is your opinion on the fact that his VO2max was found to be among the top 1% of world-class
athletes? When he was a teenager.

-WG

There is nothing wrong with having cracks in your head - those Etto helmets were heavy.

What you said is what I meant. But everyone know the urine was used in 7-11s poorly received
Smilax slurpees.

Slur-PEEES

> "Lewdvig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Not just Lance. Everyone.
> >
> > Look, technically its only doping once a substance is defined and the
UCI
> > rules on it. What Lance is on is new. He can do 52kph on a road course
for
> > almost an hour.
> >
> > I remember the same claims when Lewis took gold in Korea from Johnson.
> >

> Crackhead,
>
> Johnson beat Lewis in the 100m was awarded the gold medal (I was in the stands), then had it taken
> away after the North Koreans stole his urine to fuel their plutonium factory.

Two things. First, for clarification there is some evidence that lewis was taking steroids then as well. The evidence has just come out do a search or something.

On Lance are we saying that lance is doping with something that only he knows about? That lance is taking EPO or speed and doesn;t get tested for it...or that lance and most other riders are using lots of questionable substances that are not banned by the UCI?

"lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Two things. First, for clarification there is some evidence that lewis was taking steroids then as
> well. The evidence has just come out do a search or something.

I'm not saying Lewis did or did not use steroids. Crackhead did not have the facts straight. But
where is the evidence?

> On Lance are we saying that lance is doping with something that only he knows about? That lance is
> taking EPO or speed and doesn;t get tested for it...or that lance and most other riders are using
> lots of questionable substances that are not banned by the UCI?

It has been acknowledged by the antidoping community that antidoping process cannot keep up with the
products/substances available. They will always be trying to catch up.

Examples: Actovegin wasn't banned until after journalists went trash trolling through US Postal's
garbage. EPO was on the market for about 10 years before a literal EPO test was approved for use.

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:19:37 -0600, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

>how is it that 95% of all the positive drug tests are Italians. do they not know drugs are illegal?
>do they know the definition of illegal? what the hell?

Because they don't test in Spain.

Lewis did test positive for steroids prior to the Olympics. The test was done by the US Federation
and ignored. Big news everywhere except the US about a month ago when the info was revealed. Go to
BBC and search for Carl Lewis.

Re: Lance - the Actovegin example is great.

The EPO example is good too. Gianni Bugno was complaining 10 years ago about Indurain and others
being on something. His words were something like, 'now guys who were not fit to be my domestique a
year ago are flying past me in the Cols of the Tour.'

The bottom line is, why does it matter? If they want to clean the sport, they can do it without
killing it.

> "lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Two things. First, for clarification there is some evidence that lewis was taking steroids then
> > as well. The evidence has just come out do a search or something.
>
> I'm not saying Lewis did or did not use steroids. Crackhead did not have
the
> facts straight. But where is the evidence?
>

> > On Lance are we saying that lance is doping with something that only he knows about? That lance
> > is taking EPO or speed and doesn;t get tested for it...or that lance and most other riders are
> > using lots of questionable substances that are not banned by the UCI?
>
> It has been acknowledged by the antidoping community that antidoping
process
> cannot keep up with the products/substances available. They will always be trying to catch up.
>
> Examples: Actovegin wasn't banned until after journalists went trash trolling through US Postal's
> garbage. EPO was on the market for about 10 years before a literal EPO test was approved for use.

Lewdvig <[email protected]> wrote:
> Lewis did test positive for steroids prior to the Olympics. The test was done by the US Federation
> and ignored. Big news everywhere except the US about a month ago when the info was revealed. Go to
> BBC and search for Carl Lewis.

Lewis got popped for pseudoephedrine, actually, not steroids. There is a difference. This was
discussed here when it came out, search the archives for a thread titled "US Doping Coverup". I
think a lot of people thought Exum would reveal something more damning than a bunch of old tests for
cold meds (or minor stimulants).

<[email protected]> wrote:

> Lewis did test positive for steroids prior to the Olympics. The test was done by the US Federation
> and ignored. Big news everywhere except the US about a month ago when the info was revealed. Go to
> BBC and search for Carl Lewis.

A search willtell you it wasn't steroids.

> Re: Lance - the Actovegin example is great.

For what? I don't remember reading any proof that Actovegin did anything positive for an athlete
except them heal road rash.

> The EPO example is good too. Gianni Bugno was complaining 10 years ago about Indurain and others
> being on something. His words were something like, 'now guys who were not fit to be my domestique
> a year ago are flying past me in the Cols of the Tour.'

Didn't he get busted for a huge amount of caffeine in his system?

-WG

Why search when I can say anything I want knowing a zealot like you will prove/disprove
anything I say.

It is more fun to read your follow ups.