What's up with TNT Network and "Law & Order"?

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by BassDave, Jan 27, 2006.

1. BassDave

BassDave New Member

What's up with TNT Network and "Law & Order"? I had been watching "Alias" on TNT, coming on at 3:00 CST, . . . but this week, it was replaced by YET ANOTHER episode of "Law & Order", bringing the total number of episodes, within the span of an afternoon, to FIVE. What the crap??? :confused: Why remove the ONE episode of "Alias" for another "Law & Order"??? I just don't get it.

:mad:

Tags:

2. BassDave

BassDave New Member

What's up with TNT Network and "Law & Order"? I had been watching "Alias" on TNT, coming on at 3:00 CST, . . . but this week, it was replaced by YET ANOTHER episode of "Law & Order", bringing the total number of episodes, within the span of an afternoon, to FIVE. What the crap??? :confused: Why remove the ONE episode of "Alias" for another "Law & Order"??? I just don't get it.

:mad:

3. wolfix

wolfix New Member

Sell your TV... Ride your bike.

4. wolfix

wolfix New Member

Sell your TV... Ride your bike.

5. TrekDedicated

TrekDedicated New Member

Dude, first of all, "Alias"? You're complaining about that?

Second of all, I agree with the above poster, sell your tv and ride your bike..

Then you can starting questioning why you skipped YET ANOTHER ride on the bike, bringing the total number of missed rides during the week to FIVE.

Kisses,

Trek

6. Chance3290

Chance3290 New Member

Don't even bother with TNT, go straight to OLN where each day you can watch 12 hours of Survivor reruns, 5 hours of Bull rider, 4 hours of the Babe Winkleman's fishing show, 3 hours of shows about BBQ, and 2 hours of RV Today. 26 hours of daily programming. No wonder they have no time for cycling.

7. BassDave

BassDave New Member

*pondering*. . . Yeah, . . . I really haven't ridden my bike enough recently. :(