what's with the gray USPS jerseys?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Chiefhiawatha, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Subject line says it all. Where did the blue USPS jerseys go, and why are they in gray today?

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:39:37 GMT, [email protected] (chiefhiawatha) wrote:

    >Subject line says it all. Where did the blue USPS jerseys go, and why are they in gray today?

    "Retro" - US Mail. Are they being fined?

    Regards! Stephen

  3. > "Retro" - US Mail. Are they being fined?

    or a cynical attempt at selling more jerseys from Nike...

    F.

  4. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Steve McGinty wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:39:37 GMT, [email protected] (chiefhiawatha) wrote:
    >

    >>Subject line says it all. Where did the blue USPS jerseys go, and why are they in gray today?
    >

    > "Retro" - US Mail. Are they being fined?

    They should have gone with a Pony Express motif, fringed chaps and all.

  5. Swj

    Swj Guest

    probably.

    "Steve McGinty" <[email protected]_DOT_.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:39:37 GMT, [email protected] (chiefhiawatha) wrote:
    >
    > >Subject line says it all. Where did the blue USPS jerseys go, and why are they in gray today?
    >
    > "Retro" - US Mail. Are they being fined?
    >
    > Regards! Stephen

  6. Henry

    Henry Guest

    yep