What's with this "REPOST:" thing?

Chris Zacho The Wheelman

Guest
I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor have
I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are identical
to the original.

Is this something new? Is anybody else seeing these?

- -

"May you have the winds at your back,
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Chris Zacho "The Wheelman" wrote:
> I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
> with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor
> have I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are
> identical to the original.
>
> Is this something new? Is anybody else seeing these?

I thought you were doing that yourself. Guess not.

Phil

Chris Zacho The Wheelman wrote:
> I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
> with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor have
> I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are identical
> to the original.
>
> Is this something new? Is anybody else seeing these?
>
> - -
>
> "May you have the winds at your back,
> And a really low gear for the hills!"
>
> Chris Zacho ~ "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"
>
> Chris'Z Corner
> http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

It's caused by small glitches of space/time in the Matrix.
Just ignore it.

Morpheus