What's with Tubus?

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:08:36 GMT, !Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

>Are they still in business?

You mean http://www.tubus.net/ ?

Looks like the're still around, but not necessarily active in the US
market.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:08:36 GMT, !Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Are they still in business?

> You mean http://www.tubus.net/ ?
>
> Looks like the're still around, but not necessarily active in the US
> market.

I bought a Cargo rear rack recently from www.thetouringstore.com. Wayne is
one of the most customer-focused people I've dealt with in a long time.

I think you can get them from Wallbike, but I would guess they're a mess
right now (they're in New Orleans).