What's wrong with you people!

jrstudman81

Banned
Aug 18, 2011
Surely you've heard of BMC, this is the bike I want probably and nobody even answers my posts! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Dude, you have 8 threads that you started today. Most of them are about the same damn thing. Please delete all but one of them, including this thread.

This forum doesn't have a ton of traffic and you expect everyone to answer your questions in a few hours?

Lighten up, jrstudmanj81.

I've found the people on this forum most helpful but give them a chance.

Personally, I've never owned nor ridden a BMC or I would gladly answer any question I could.

Originally Posted by jrstudman81 .

Surely you've heard of BMC, this is the bike I want probably and nobody even answers my posts! SHAME ON YOU ALL!
Sorry jrstudman81, but this is a forum of bicyclists and many of us are out riding on Sunday instead of sitting by the computer waiting to answer any question that may pop up here. For me personally, it was the first weekend in a month that it had not rained so I got in a 60 mile ride and then went on a picnic. I wasn't even in the same room as my computer all day. Due to Hurricane Irene, the folks on the East coast of the US probably didn't have and still don't have any electrical power to either read or respond so you have to cut them some slack. I know that the instant gratification has become desired in our world, but it is not always possible.

BMC is a very good brand of bicycle. It is not one of the best known in the US, but they are fairly new here and are slowly catching on. If I were in the market for a new bike, BMC is one of the first that I would look at. Just make sure that you get fitted properly before you buy any bicycle. Use the search funtion for "fit" and you will see all kinds of information on it and why it is important.

If that is the bike you really want, then why ask us? Go to a bike shop and try it out.

I did notice that in earlier posts you were asking if the bike would fit your beginner needs. I would think that any $2000+, fairly priced, road bike that fits the rider will more than meet their needs. As a beginner, you will likely not ride the machine to its full capacity

However, do not mistake higher price and performance with increased durability. Higher price generally equates to lighter weight and more carbon fiber goodies. Carbon fiber is less resilient to scratches and impacts than competing materials.

This guy had been trolling this same sort of nonsense on bikeforums.net....multiple threads with this same nonsense. He was banned for it. He will try the same shyte here. Be warned. He does not want real answers to his inane questions, and he will just argue and annoy the members. Ban him before it gets ugly.

Originally Posted by baj32161 .

This guy had been trolling this same sort of nonsense on bikeforums.net....multiple threads with this same nonsense. He was banned for it. He will try the same shyte here. Be warned. He does not want real answers to his inane questions, and he will just argue and annoy the members. Ban him before it gets ugly.

He is already well known around here. +1 ban him.

I agree. Ban him, delete all of the threads that he started, and forget that he ever soiled our forum. This forum is basically for a mature exchange of ideas and opinions, and he comes across with all the maturity of a spoiled 12 year old.

Originally Posted by jrstudman81 .

BMC, that's British Motor Corporation, wasn't it? They're quite defunct now, for sure.

Originally Posted by oldbobcat .

BMC, that's British Motor Corporation, wasn't it? They're quite defunct now, for sure.
That is so wrong. BMC makes air filters for cars, motorcycles and the like.

Originally Posted by alienator .

That is so wrong. BMC makes air filters for cars, motorcycles and the like.
Alienator, how dare you insult the Tailless One!

Actually, BMC stands for Building Materials and Construction, a Denver company that sells lumber construction materials.

Originally Posted by oldbobcat .

Alienator, how dare you insult the Tailless One!

Actually, BMC stands for Building Materials and Construction, a Denver company that sells lumber construction materials.
I would never insult a bobcat, especially after one stood up against mine and wifey's bedroom window one night. Still, that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that obviously the OP is injured and is desperate to find Bend Medical Center.

Originally Posted by alienator .

I would never insult a bobcat, especially after one stood up against mine and wifey's bedroom window one night. Still, that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that obviously the OP is injured and is desperate to find Bend Medical Center.
The OP is not injured he if full of malarkey! He his heading to the Bend Medical Center because they are well noted for their Bowel Movement Clinic.