What's Your Excuse For Not Riding Your Bike Today?

I rode....mothers day Lunch at 2pm, meant I could assist the kids to get brekky in bed organized for SWMBO.....then ******** out the door for 4 hours! :)

Hitchy said:
I rode....mothers day Lunch at 2pm, meant I could assist the kids to get brekky in bed organized for SWMBO.....then ******** out the door for 4 hours! :)
Went out for an smaller 80k ride today due to Her indoors day.

Saw a guy I know from work who's in a club does tri's etc. He says I've done 51's today. I said i've done 60. Of course he meant average k's an hour......

Wanted to cry at that point.. but he's 6 years younger and has a better bike... lol

Had a hardon that couldn't be concealed by my tighest knicks....had to be dealt with....LOL!

beanspropulsion said:
Went out for an smaller 80k ride today due to Her indoors day.

Saw a guy I know from work who's in a club does tri's etc. He says I've done 51's today. I said i've done 60. Of course he meant average k's an hour......

Wanted to cry at that point.. but he's 6 years younger and has a better bike... lol

Bigger penis????

Gettin in early :p
Resting 2mro 'cause I've got 50ks o racing on Satdee, finishing at 3.30, then starting a 100k charity ride 8am Sundee.

Friday 16 May 2008
My legs need a rest one day a week. Friday was my rest day this week.

Genuine excuse here....got a sore throat/cold.
Hopefully I'll take the treadly out tomorrow....although its supposed to rain....:(

Once a week I like to have a day from riding my bike.

Today I will have a bike free day because the roads in Sydney are too wet.

Keep cycling for fun and stay dry

... Because I rode the stationary bike that got me from point zero to point zero. :eek:

Today in the morning it was raining. Sydney drivers don't change their habit when the roads are wet and slippery. I didn't want to take the chance on the wet roads.

Walk is fun but much slower the cycling.

Hope the rain stops by Sunday. Sunday is my day for exploring Sydney on my bike.

My excuse for not riding my bike today is:

I did The Spit to Manly Scenic walk. The walk is 10km.
The walk took me 1-hour and 56 minutes.