whats your faverite bike brand

Originally posted by rookie17
what is your faverite bike brand?

bianchi

fuji

basso

other

Where's Trek, Cannondale, Klien, etc... You left a lot of good manufacturers off the list which is one reason that the "Other" column is filling up so fast.
FYI - my "Other" vote goes for Trek

I have a new favourite. Not many of them around but have seen a couple of good reviews in local magazines.....FIMAS is the brand. light weight and reasonably good value alloy frames/bikes. I want to find a shop that stocks them so i can have a look for my future roadie. Have an ancient CADEX right now and have recently (in last 2 yrs) bought brand new track and MTB and would love to complete the "set" in the near future, while keeping the cadex (fitted now with '98 chorus) as a full time trainer.

Also have a couple of other favourites that are a little out of my range though.....De Rosa, Lightspeed, Cannondale and Bianchi top the list.

Originally posted by larry barr
Fondriest, DeRosa, Pinarello and of course custom builds.
Excellent choices. Add in Merckx & Colnago and I am even happier.

Currently own a 2003 Cannondale R800.

I love the bike for training.

I've been looking for a better bike which will server both Road and TT Racing. I have test riding the following bikes so far Trek 5500 ( I really wanna test ride a Madone 5.9 but the LBS didn't have any), Specilized S-works & Cervelo Soloists.

I have found the Cervelo Soloist the best ride for me. (5'11 about 170 lb)

I will still wanna try a the Trek Madone, Colnago and a Lightspeed Mira before I make my mind up.

I am saying Decathlon at the moment. There stuff is good quality and they are well branded.

Just hope they can get past the Cofidis affair.

I have "double-butted" branded on my ass. That's my favorite bike brand.:cool: