What's your favorite beer?

MountainPro said:
i resent this insinuation...i am not the type to ride my bike half bladdered in the street...

perhaps in my bedroom sure but not in a public place..

MP, I am visualizing you s**t faced in your bedroom riding toward a mirror wall yelling at your reflection "Get ou the way you ****,I run you down.
Yes you are fully clothed before someone asks.

Let me see, cold beer,free beer,other peoples beer.No just kidding,I normally drink Coors Light from those fine people in Colorado. Sometimes I drink Bud Light.

jhuskey said:
MP, I am visualizing you s**t faced in your bedroom riding toward a mirror wall yelling at your reflection "Get ou the way you ****,I run you down.

Huskey,

It's ok riding an execise bike in the bedroom while ******, even bollocky.

Yelling at your self in the mirror is quite ok. In any case the problem is only threre if your facing the mirror and get off to punch the ***** playing chicken with you.

Turn the exercise bike around 180 degrees and you can even look over your shoulder and yell; "Your f*cking lucky I didn't hit you you drunken b*stard! :D

Each to his/her own!

So far as police breathalising you for being drunk on a bicycle. It really depends on the law of the land that you do it in.

In NSW, Australia they can do it but the maximum fine that can be imposed for any bicycle offence is $70 AUD, that is about $53 US, 43 Euro or 26 Pound. Scarcely enough to stop the drunks getting home "safely".

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

It's ok riding an execise bike in the bedroom while ******, even bollocky.

Yelling at your self in the mirror is quite ok. In any case the problem is only threre if your facing the mirror and get off to punch the ***** playing chicken with you.

Turn the exercise bike around 180 degrees and you can even look over your shoulder and yell; "Your f*cking lucky I didn't hit you you drunken b*stard! :D

Each to his/her own!

So far as police breathalising you for being drunk on a bicycle. It really depends on the law of the land that you do it in.

In NSW, Australia they can do it but the maximum fine that can be imposed for any bicycle offence is $70 AUD, that is about $53 US, 43 Euro or 26 Pound. Scarcely enough to stop the drunks getting home "safely".

Kind regards,

My problem is driving the boat impaired. I don't mind doing the alphabet or touching my nose with my head tilted back... but getting out of the boat and walking a straight line is hell.
Especially when the water is choppy.

jhuskey said:
My problem is driving the boat impaired. I don't mind doing the alphabet or touching my nose with my head tilted back... but getting out of the boat and walking a straight line is hell.
Especially when the water is choppy.

Huskey,

Walking on water is never easy. My suggestion is keep the boat far enough away from the cop so he has to walk over to your boat.

If he gets close enough to take a sample, the breathaliser machine probably won't be functional any longer! :D

Kind regards,

jitteringjr said:
Why the heck did he pick your reply to qoute?
he believes me to be a ****-artist of sorts. unfounded nonsense of course, i never touch the stuff.

jhuskey said:
bedroom mountain biking...its a class sport and best done at 3am on a sunday morning immediately after arriving home from the pub and balancing a kebab in one hand...

MountainPro said:
he believes me to be a ****-artist of sorts. unfounded nonsense of course, i never touch the stuff.
HE !!!! is actually a SHE!!!!:eek:
...and find it everso easy to wind up a Scot, especially on the topic of booze........fyi.....I was once offered "a wee dram with a shot of irn bru....half pint of a wee dram might I add:D

SND said:
HE !!!! is actually a SHE!!!!:eek:
...and find it everso easy to wind up a Scot,

********...who cares about your high morals and law abiding drivel...******** back to your sad little life. go on, beat it.

MountainPro said:
bedroom mountain biking...its a class sport and best done at 3am on a sunday morning immediately after arriving home from the pub and balancing a kebab in one hand...

Sunday morning is already reserved for the midget tossing contest. Points for distance and style.

jhuskey said:
Sunday morning is already reserved for the midget tossing contest. Points for distance and style.
i think were getting confused...

lets start again...its midgie not midget. A midgie is a mad scottish mosquito that breedtheir millions. I got attacked last night while pumping up my tyres in my back garden...little b'stards. I am covered in bites right now.

midget tossing on the other hand is something i have never partaken of...

I once had some Everclear, my girlfriend and hit the wall in front of my subdivision and wrecked her car. She sure was pretty before the wreck.
After,she was a wreck. Don't mess with 190 proof, it will get you in the boo boo.
Anyone ever try that Momba beer from South Africa, it's a malt liquor?

A moment of silence for those that left us in at such an early age. Survivors will be killed at the services.

Hog Daddy said:
Let's just hope there were survivors!

MAY GOD BLESS THERE SOULS!
LOL...That's funny!!!!

I always like a good Black and Tan made with Sam Adams and Guiness although Bass is always a good substitute for the Sam Adams!!!

MountainPro said:

MP,

Bedroom mount'n is a favorite of mine too. THough its not usually with the town bike I would have to say! :eek:

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:
A moment of silence for those that left us in at such an early age. Survivors will be killed at the services.

Huskey,

Now that is a real bicycle slalom course to challenge even the most enthusiastic of us all.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
MP,

Bedroom mount'n is a favorite of mine too. THough its not usually with the town bike I would have to say! :eek:

Kind regards,
i wouldnt know anything about any town bikes now...i am happliy married man...