What's Your Favorite Energy Supplement?

My favorite is green tea! I drink green tea before a bike ride to get me energized and hydrated and also to help with boosting my metabolism. If I go on a morning bike ride and need the boost, I will drink some coffee. I usually try to stray away from any strong energy supplements. I take some nuts or a banana to give me a boost if need be. I highly recommend preparing cold-brewed green tea by leaving 2 bags of green tea in a water container overnight. It is refreshing, amazing and gives you great energy and hydration for a bike ride.

I like green tea too. I prefer adding milk to make it creamy. It tastes smooth and refreshing. This is probably why they call it milk tea. :)

Energy and stamina, bananas. I'll eat a lot of them or make a shake out of them. The endurance and energy is unsurpassed to any supplement. They just need to be ripe to digest well.

Bananas taste great. They give us the benefit of a healthy dose of fiber. I mostly eat the sweet variant. I don't like them unripe.

Fruits and other sources of natural energy. Going natural is the best way to go. When I really need a boost though, then I drink some Kick starts and such.

Natural sources of energy are better for us. They give us sufficient stamina boost and improve our health. I like having smoothies. They're great for replenishing nutrients in our body.

Yeah! So great to hear you all prefer natural whole foods to supplements! I also eat at least one banana every day, and I agree with freddyonabike that cold-brewed tea and coffee are the best! I metabolize the caffeine much better from cold-brews, and I like that it uses zero energy.

Cold green tea is the best. Especially, if you make it with milk. It's my go to refreshment for a multitude of health benefits.

If I do not feel like moving about I stop and spend my time in bed instead to recharge I think that is the best energy booster for me. Anyway I do not use anything that is overly processed or loaded with all sorts of hype and junk I prefer to take in all natural food and supplements. Have you heard about virgin coconut oil? It actually gives you the energy that you need the moment you take a teaspoon of it. It helps boost your metabolism too

That's interesting. I've heard that coconut oil has many uses. I'm glad to know that it's an alternative source of energy. Most of my relatives use it on their hair.

A delicious fruit smoothie before any sort of workout always gets me pumped and energized for my exercise.

I drink it as well. Smoothies make for a great beverage. They're naturally sweet and gives us the energy we need for the day.

I have a crazy concoction of teas that I drink. I brew a gallon at a time and keep it in the refrigerator. I brew organic Ceylon, nettles, stevia, selfheal, lemonbalm and a few other herbs, depending on my mood or need. Herb teas are full of vitamins and minerals, the Ceylon gives it a little kick of caffeine, and the stevia adds a little sweetness. I usually let it brew overnight to get the maximum nutrients out of the leaves. I keep a big bottle of it with me at all times when I am biking or doing any physical activity.

Wow! That's very wise of you. I'm sure you're getting lots of health benefits from drinking tea. The variety and frequency of your tea shows how much you love it.

I usually like to eat fresh citrus fruit or vitamin C that continues all day vit

I've gotten my daily need of vitamin c from drinking citrus fruits. They're great for your immune system. I've felt refreshed after drinking its juice form.

When it comes to energy for a workout, I really do not change much and so I guess I rely on coffee. It may seem weird, but that is just where I get my caffeine from and like other users have said that is most of what all those energy products are anyways. Of course when it is hot out I need to get a little more creative and go with something iced. I do not drink it while working out either, if that was not obvious.

I know some people who use it too. Caffeine is just the go to energy saver for lots of people. Though, you have to not overdo it. Some coffee lovers drink too much caffeine and end up feeling frazzled.

I think, just coffee, and energy drinks like cobra and redbull if I really need it, but most of the time, just coffee or iced coffee.

Strong Instant Coffee spiked with red chillies is my first choice but if I'm on the road then it's Red Bull or Lipovitan from the nearest 7/11.

For me, nothing like fruits (specially bananas or berries), granola or similars (like oatmeal, quinoa, chia), and nuts and seeds (sunflower seeds, peanuts, cashews, almonds). Usually, what I do is to put some crazy combinations of them in the blender, and try new smoothies. Also you can add cocoa, honey, vanilla, and they will add some extra flavor, that you will love.