What's your favorite? Informal poll

Eublapharis13 wrote:
> *Trials =6
>
> What's up the young people liking trials and the old
> geezer's liking muni? must mean trials is harder or
> something. :) *

So how old do you have to be to be a geezer? I'm 25... :)

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

"The guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face!"
-Strongbad
"That happened once!"
-Coach Z
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Eublapharis13 wrote:
> *What's up the young people liking trials and the old
> geezer's liking muni? must mean trials is harder or
> something. :) *

That's because the young people don't have a car so they
can't get to the good off-road trails. They have to make do
with jumping around on urban obstacles instead of going on
off-road muni rides. :)

When you get a car you'll do more muni. :D

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

MUni=10

I say that only because nobody can stop me from doing trials
on a MUni ride. A MUni ride can turn trialsy very easily,
but its harder to turn a trials ride in to MUni.

To prevent any geezer accusations I'll say now that I'm 17.

Ben

--
Ben Plotkin-Swing

www.benps.com

"Every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible" -Fortune
cookie.
Ben Plotkin-Swing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/378

Ben Plotkin-Swing wrote:
> *To prevent any geezer accusations I'll say now that
> I'm 17.*
BTW, I liked MUni way back when I was 17 too. It didn't
exist yet, but I knew what it was and I knew I liked it. I
didn't know what Trails was.

--
johnfoss - IUF Director

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"I ain't goin' to no mall." — my nephew Austin Miller, on being invited
to join his sister and mom at the mall on Saturday Dec. 13

Here's how it stand: Distance riding (27, 29, Coker)---0
Offroad riding (MUni)---12 Freestyle (indoors)---3 Trials
---9 Racing---0 Giraffe riding ---0 Riding and juggling---0
Ultimate Wheel---0 Hockey---0 Basketball ---0 Street---2

--
super_evill - Addicted To Jesus

"Whadda ya want me to do, whack a guy, off a guy, whackoff a guy, cuz
I'm married"- Peter Griffin

super_evill's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4492

Distance riding and racing could be serious pursuits, but
besides them, the others are what, novelties? Interesting
avocations? Spices in the stew we call unicycling?

Though I can't say I have done it seriously yet, I will vote

Muni = 13

--
grey - George Kleinert

"The feeling is weird - sort of like learning to use a single-wheel
prosthetic device to keep the earth away." - cyberbellum
grey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4330

I'm sure I would love MUni and Trials, but lacking decent
equipment, surroundings (for Trials, that is. MUni in Maine
is hardcore) and most importantly, anyone who appreciates
either sport...

So, after careful consideration....

Racing-- 1

I also love giraffing, and I'd like to think I'm pretty
handy with a hockey stick...

--
sockmonster

Funny how in this forum, no one thinks it's weird if someone says, "I
tacoed my giraffe..."
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286