What's your plans for next month?

Here in the Philippines it's rainy season and next month we'll be expecting more rains and a lot of typhoons, I plan to keep my cycling activities to short runs everytime the raining stops and some medium runs whenever the weather permits it.

I am planning to have a turning point in my career. I will ask for an increase in my salary since my salary is not that high to address the needs of my family. I am finding it hard to pay for the bills and buy enough food for my family.
I hope that this plan turns out to be a good one. I am hoping to have at least a better way of living than before.
Man, I've been trying to do that since long ago. Just like you, I've been doing this and that to increase my earnings, because I have to help my old parents, and is really hard to get better payment these days.
Let's wish each other good luck right? I'm trying to keep the faith and working hard to get a better job and earning.

Here in the Philippines it's rainy season and next month we'll be expecting more rains and a lot of typhoons, I plan to keep my cycling activities to short runs everytime the raining stops and some medium runs whenever the weather permits it.

Yeah, understanding the need to have short rides during the rainy season is a good way to keep things safe and nice especially when the road ain't that great for longer rides as well.