what's your resting heart rate?

Zen Cohen wrote:
> Me: 49

Depends how much I drank the night before.

--
E. Dronkert

Zen Cohen wrote:

> Me: 49

Are we having a 'What's your penis length' thread next. Perhaps Chung
could compile a ChumgChart on the results and derive a relationship
between penis length and correct top tube and stem length. After all the
information could be quite useful for bike shops when fitting customers.

On Jun 21, 10:13 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Zen Cohen wrote:
> > Me: 49

> Are we having a 'What's your penis length' thread next. Perhaps Chung
> could compile a ChumgChart on the results and derive a relationship
> between penis length and correct top tube and stem length. After all the
> information could be quite useful for bike shops when fitting customers.

Penis in inches = stem in cm? But there is on occasion extreme
variation? How is this accounted for?

Joseph

On Jun 21, 1:21 am, "Zen Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Me: 49

34~36 after I pooped the other morning, IMHO b/c I was off the bike
for 3 days post hill training plus actually got over 6 hours of sleep,
but usually in the mid-40's.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jun 21, 10:13 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Zen Cohen wrote:
>>> Me: 49

>> Are we having a 'What's your penis length' thread next. Perhaps Chung
>> could compile a ChumgChart on the results and derive a relationship
>> between penis length and correct top tube and stem length. After all the
>> information could be quite useful for bike shops when fitting customers.

> Penis in inches = stem in cm? But there is on occasion extreme
> variation? How is this accounted for?

No worrys. I'll just get an extra long stem custom made.

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Zen Cohen wrote:
>
>> Me: 49

> Are we having a 'What's your penis length' thread next. Perhaps Chung
> could compile a ChumgChart on the results and derive a relationship
> between penis length and correct top tube and stem length. After all the
> information could be quite useful for bike shops when fitting customers.

Isn't penis length measured in donut units?

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> Isn't penis length measured in donut units?

Only in New Zealand. You got to cut them some slack.