what's your weekly mileage

jazzz

Jun 16, 2010
60 to work, 3 x 30's for evening rides and a 100 on Sundays gives me 250 a week not counting general running about

I try to ride 35-40 a day, taking Wednesday and Sunday off. Sometimes it's a bit less due to school and time-constraints, but usually 175-200 a week.

I'm on the low side mostly due to time constraints, so I ride about 150 miles a week unless I need to leave the country, and most of those miles are on either Saturday or Sunday where I might put in 75 to 100 miles.

75 to 125 per week. Wife, Children, Grandchildren, full time job and I still need to take care of the Estate.

60-100 miles a week. To work every day and maybe a jaunt at the weekend. Again, wife, 3 kids, cat, full time job and D.I. bloody Y..!

LOL

It varies a lot but I probably average between 80 and 120. I try to get in 10-15 of pleasure riding every day and do a 30-60 mile on my days off. Weather, job and family commitments don't always cooperate.

I'd say I ride 50-100 miles a week. Mostly just commuting, but sometimes I'll take the long long route home. I usually ride on the weekends, either Saturday or Sunday or both, which is anywhere from 20-60 miles. My riding time varies a lot, depending on how I'm feeling, how much riding I feel like doing, if there's somewhere cool I want to go, etc.

Currently I do one ride a week on the weekend and will do 25-30 miles. I just started riding about one month ago so I have only done 4 rides so far.

As of now all i do is one 55-60 mile ride on Saturday. I plan on starting to ride during the week after school.

This week about 60kms.... I wish I can find a safer route that's continuous and long! Still a bit worry riding on the highway alone by myself... Seen a fatal accident two weeks again and another colleague of mine witness drunk driver almost ending a pack of biker on highway and end up hitting a semi... The drunk did survive...

This is a good amount I like it. Usually around 25 miles a day. I hear distances like what you are saying and I want to get into it. I like what biking does for the legs. Rips them up.

Usually somewhere between 30-50, i've been cycling for only 3 months and would love to do it everyday,but between work and rain this summer...So far i've done 52 this week and will do 35 with the cycling club today(joined last week) and another 30 or so with my bro(or by myself) on Sunday. By the end of this week, i'll have put in close to 120 miles and feel proud of myself.

I do between 150-200 per week. I used to do a bit more a few years ago when work was further away. These days I operate from home and mostly use my bike for small errands during the week. Most of the mileage is due to my weekend outings and I try to get as far out of town as possible. Unless, of course I've got a heavy work schedule which means I may be working on weekends as well. This tends to reduce my weekly mileage considerably. :(