Whatsit Tammy Thomas in a world of hurt!

Bill C

Guest
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe

Quoted:
Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.
Bill C

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2006 14:25:51 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
>> Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
>>
>> Quoted:
>> Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
>> be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
>> of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
>>from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
>> grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

> BALCO? Finally cycling is a mainstream sport in the US.

We have arrived and Tammy Thomas is our poster child.

--
JT
****************************

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > On 14 Dec 2006 14:25:51 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> >> Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
> >>
> >> Quoted:
> >> Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> >> be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> >> of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> >>from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> >> grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

> > BALCO? Finally cycling is a mainstream sport in the US.

> We have arrived and Tammy Thomas is our poster child.

Too bad. Caught lying, with proof. They've got her by the balls! --D-y

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> We have arrived and Tammy Thomas is our poster child.

Just so long as she isn't our embodiment.

In article <[email protected]>,
Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > On 14 Dec 2006 14:25:51 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> >> Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
> >>
> >> Quoted:
> >> Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> >> be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> >> of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> >>from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> >> grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

> > BALCO? Finally cycling is a mainstream sport in the US.

> We have arrived and Tammy Thomas is our poster child.

By the way, here she is in her new gig, interviewing Balmer about the
Zune...

<http://news.com.com/1606-2_3-6129533.html>

The steroids were a contraceptive, it made her look like this after all...

http://charles.pelkey.com/TammyThomas.jpg

Fred Pan

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
>
> Quoted:
> Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.
>
> She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.
> Bill C

On 14 Dec 2006 14:25:51 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
>Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
>
>Quoted:
>Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
>be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
>of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
>from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
>grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.
>
>She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.

The guy who cooked up the brew got three months at club fed.

Hmmm.

Ron

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
>
> Quoted:
> Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.
>
> She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.
> Bill C

Right, let's go after Tammy because she doesn't have the money (to fight &
drag things out) Barry Bonds does. I'm not saying she's not guilty, just
questioning priorities here. Bring down Barry and you rock the world. But
Tammy? Somebody's really desperate to try and justify how long it's taken
for this case (seemingly relatively straightforward, given the cooperation
of the principles at BALCO) to nail people.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

On Dec 15, 1:13 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...
>
> >http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> > Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe

> > Quoted:
> > Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> > be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> > of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> > from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> > grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

> > She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.
> > Bill CRight, let's go after Tammy because she doesn't have the money (to fight &

> drag things out) Barry Bonds does. I'm not saying she's not guilty, just
> questioning priorities here. Bring down Barry and you rock the world. But
> Tammy? Somebody's really desperate to try and justify how long it's taken
> for this case (seemingly relatively straightforward, given the cooperation
> of the principles at BALCO) to nail people.
>
> --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Mike
Sorry, no sympathy here.
She should've gotten into bodybuilding, or Pro wrestling. They both
have anti-drug programs too.
She was just as blatant with her doping as those women who have to
strap/tape their enlarged clits down so they can wear a posing suit.
Then there's the guys who are outrageously huge, have 3% bodyfat and
need a c-cup bra to hold their gynecomastia "*****-tits" in.
Tammy put herself into that category by being the most blatant doper
in US cycling then lieing her ass off about it.
She could've said "Hell Yeah, I'm doing it, so's everyoone else, the
systems screwed." and named names, told how she beat some of the
testing etc..., but nope she decided that we all must be stupid and
trotted out a bunch of BS.
The Balco investigation may well be an overpriced disaster as far as
the big fish go, so they may very well be moving on to the little ones
now.
Unfortunately the level of "justice" you get largely depends on the
money you have to spend, but in this case she's been nailed over and
over and kept right on going so I have NO sympathy at all.
" Whattaya gonna believe, the mounds of evidence, your lieing eyes, or
my word on it?"
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> She was just as blatant with her doping as those women who have to
> strap/tape their enlarged clits down so they can wear a posing suit.
> Then there's the guys who are outrageously huge, have 3% bodyfat and
> need a c-cup bra to hold their gynecomastia "*****-tits" in.

If the males oversized mammary glands are called '*****-tits', surely
there must be an equivalent term for oversized female clits ?

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> > Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
> >
> > Quoted:
> > Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> > be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> > of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> > from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> > grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.
> >
> > She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.
> > Bill C

> Right, let's go after Tammy because she doesn't have the money (to fight &
> drag things out) Barry Bonds does. I'm not saying she's not guilty, just
> questioning priorities here. Bring down Barry and you rock the world. But
> Tammy? Somebody's really desperate to try and justify how long it's taken
> for this case (seemingly relatively straightforward, given the cooperation
> of the principles at BALCO) to nail people.

What if she rats out Bonds? She goes free, Bonds indicted. Win-win.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:
> What if she rats out Bonds? She goes free, Bonds indicted. Win-win.

Might be too late to rat. Besides, thinking about Martha Stewart, isn't
better to go after the girls?

I would love to see the upshot of someone singing; that someone coming
from cycling, and especially female at that, to be able to attack the
major sports that at least as much as cycling, operate at two speeds.
Partly as a "monkey off our back" thing, maybe a little revenge, but
mostly to get as much "dirty laundry" hanging out in public as humanly
possible.

Maybe if the body count is going to be 97%, we can start on a different
way of dealing with this problem.

I'm not optimistic.

Bad rules → bad enforcement. And of course, the War on People.
--D-y

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=2697554
> Feds indict cyclist Tammy Thomas in steroid probe
>
> Quoted:
> Former elite cyclist Tammy Thomas, 36, was the latest sports figure to
> be indicted for hindering the 3-year-old probe. She faces three counts
> of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice and is the first
> from her sport and the first woman to be charged with lying to the
> grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.
>
> She should've provided some samples of those contrceptives.
> Bill C

She should be forced to show evidence of a willing male companion as
evidence of contraceptive use. His beer goggles must be 8" thick. Her face
qualifies as a contrceptive in my book.

[email protected] wrote:
> (Does anyone remember Scooter Libby?
> I think he was one of the kids on "Saved by the Bell," right?)

A renowned derny rider, who used to pace shrub (on his singlespeed MTB)
and slimey in their attempts at breaking idiocy records ?

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> writes:

> Or, of course, they could just be convinced that TT lied to a
> grand jury more catchably than other defendants, and be ******
> off and looking for blood. Prosecutors don't like that, and it is
> a crime; you can get served for lying about something when
> the original deed would not have been prosecuted.
> Ask Scooter Libby. (Does anyone remember Scooter Libby?
> I think he was one of the kids on "Saved by the Bell," right?)

But they never found the place in ***** where Saddam was getting his
Uranium did they?

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]

Donald Munro wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>> She was just as blatant with her doping as those women who have to
>> strap/tape their enlarged clits down so they can wear a posing suit.
>> Then there's the guys who are outrageously huge, have 3% bodyfat and
>> need a c-cup bra to hold their gynecomastia "*****-tits" in.

> If the males oversized mammary glands are called '*****-tits', surely
> there must be an equivalent term for oversized female clits ?

Chick dicks.

The exact length of which may be important to the other ****:
http://www.eurosport.co.uk/athletics/sport_sto1035757.shtml