Wheaties Post....?

Thank you. It's VERY close, except for not having any Worcestershire sauce in
it (Iam certain that it had Worcestershire in it because I made this dish myself a couple of times
-- too bad I was only about 8 at the time, and worked only from my mom's instructions; no
written recipe remains in her artifacts).

[email protected] (Calypso985) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Thank you. It's VERY close, except for not having any Worcestershire sauce in
> it (Iam certain that it had Worcestershire in it because I made this dish myself a couple of
> times -- too bad I was only about 8 at the time, and worked only from my mom's instructions;
> no written recipe remains in her artifacts).

I'll bet Wheaties offices may have it in their archives.

Karen