Wheaties Post....?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Sandy, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

  3. Calypso985

    Calypso985 Guest

    Thank you. It's VERY close, except for not having any Worcestershire sauce in
    it (Iam certain that it had Worcestershire in it because I made this dish myself a couple of times
    -- too bad I was only about 8 at the time, and worked only from my mom's instructions; no
    written recipe remains in her artifacts).

  4. Lynn Gifford

    Lynn Gifford Guest

  5. Karen O'Mara

    Karen O'Mara Guest

    [email protected] (Calypso985) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Thank you. It's VERY close, except for not having any Worcestershire sauce in
    > it (Iam certain that it had Worcestershire in it because I made this dish myself a couple of
    > times -- too bad I was only about 8 at the time, and worked only from my mom's instructions;
    > no written recipe remains in her artifacts).

    I'll bet Wheaties offices may have it in their archives.

    Karen