Whee.. my Radical Cyclone trailer showed up

Mikael Seierup

Guest
http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/cyclone_trailers.html

Took all of 5 mins to assemble. First impression was that the bag is _big_. I should be able to put
tent, sleeping bag and perhaps sleeping mat in it and still have plenty of room for clothes and
stuff. If not I can always toss the mat on top since its waterproof anyway. Theres no interference
with the tailfairing.

Bike and trailer adds up to about 320 cm total length. Now I just need to make it legal with
reflectors and whatnot and go test it with stuff in.

M.

Being able to buy parts on-line is nice. Are the prices in USD? re: Dutch company using $$
instead of Euro.
--------------------------
> http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/cyclone_trailers.html
>
> Took all of 5 mins to assemble. First impression was that the bag is _big_. I should be able to
> put tent, sleeping bag and perhaps sleeping mat in it and still have plenty of room for clothes
> and stuff. If not I can always toss the mat on top since its waterproof anyway. Theres no
> interference with the tailfairing.
>
> Bike and trailer adds up to about 320 cm total length. Now I just need to make it legal with
> reflectors and whatnot and go test it with stuff in.
>
> M.

"Wile E. Coyote" skrev...
> Being able to buy parts on-line is nice. Are the prices in USD? re: Dutch company using $$ instead
> of Euro.

Yea, for some odd reason they are in the online shop. I'm not complaining tho. Due to the weak
dollar I saved around 100 usd compared to the price in euros on the dutch version of the website.

The really odd thing is I don't think they sell online to americans. At least not the trailer. I had
to click yes to being european. (I could be wrong though)

Mikael