Whee.. my Radical Cyclone trailer showed up

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jun 10, 2003.

  1. http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/cyclone_trailers.html

    Took all of 5 mins to assemble. First impression was that the bag is _big_. I should be able to put
    tent, sleeping bag and perhaps sleeping mat in it and still have plenty of room for clothes and
    stuff. If not I can always toss the mat on top since its waterproof anyway. Theres no interference
    with the tailfairing.

    Bike and trailer adds up to about 320 cm total length. Now I just need to make it legal with
    reflectors and whatnot and go test it with stuff in.

    M.

    Tags:

  2. Being able to buy parts on-line is nice. Are the prices in USD? re: Dutch company using $$
    instead of Euro.
    --------------------------
    > http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/cyclone_trailers.html
    >
    > Took all of 5 mins to assemble. First impression was that the bag is _big_. I should be able to
    > put tent, sleeping bag and perhaps sleeping mat in it and still have plenty of room for clothes
    > and stuff. If not I can always toss the mat on top since its waterproof anyway. Theres no
    > interference with the tailfairing.
    >
    > Bike and trailer adds up to about 320 cm total length. Now I just need to make it legal with
    > reflectors and whatnot and go test it with stuff in.
    >
    > M.

  3. "Wile E. Coyote" skrev...
    > Being able to buy parts on-line is nice. Are the prices in USD? re: Dutch company using $$ instead
    > of Euro.

    Yea, for some odd reason they are in the online shop. I'm not complaining tho. Due to the weak
    dollar I saved around 100 usd compared to the price in euros on the dutch version of the website.

    The really odd thing is I don't think they sell online to americans. At least not the trailer. I had
    to click yes to being european. (I could be wrong though)

    Mikael