Wheel Doctor Jude Getting Remarried Tomorrow!

Al Kubeluis

Guest
Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of tandeming the road of life.
Carolyn is a saint.
--
~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

Our Congratulations to Jude and his Bride. My wife and I had the pleasure of supping with them last
March and it was our opinion they were truly a match. Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not Broken"
Happily married to the same woman (also a Saint) for 29 of the last 31 years. The missing two years
is the total time we were ****** off with each other measured in 1/4 hour increments.
www.recumbentstuff.com

"Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of
tandeming
> the road of life. Carolyn is a saint.
> --
> ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

"Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of tandeming the road of life.
> Carolyn is a saint.

Most women married to cyclists (fishermen, runners, golfers, etc.) must be saints. But, I shall take
your work for it that Carolyn is special. Congratulations to both and many (more) happy years.

Gary McCarty, Salt Lake City

On 21-Mar-2003, "Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of tandeming the road of life.
> Carolyn is a saint.
> --
> ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

Congratulations, Jude. Wishing you guys many more.

Daniel, who celebrates a 32 year anniversary this fall.

Hey Jude and Carolyn,

I beat you guys. We celebrated ours on July 22, 2002. Congratulations and may God bless you with
many more years. You are a wonderful couple who seem to know each other well. I look forward to
seeing you as the weather warms.

With affection,

Bruce Wales

"Daniel Payne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 21-Mar-2003, "Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of tandeming the road of life.
> > Carolyn is a saint.
> > --
> > ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~
>
> Congratulations, Jude. Wishing you guys many more.
>
> Daniel, who celebrates a 32 year anniversary this fall.

Carolyn and I had a lovely ceremony at the local community church followed by a small reception. Al
Kubeluis was my Best Man. We were married by a JP in Norfolk VA. However she always wanted a church
wedding and never told me till this year. Many were amazed that I could still fit into my Dress Blue
Uniform after 12 years of retirement. Possibly it was 110 statute mile metric century Al took me on
last Sunday. If it were not for cycling I'd look like an overstuffed sausage. When asked if I have
another hobby I reply...yes...EATING.

Inc 1-800-586-6645 "Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of
tandeming
> the road of life. Carolyn is a saint.
> --
> ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

"Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yep, Carolyn and Jude are renewing marriage vows after 25 years of tandeming the road of life.
> Carolyn is a saint.

Hey JudeMan! The big two-five eh? Congrats to your lovely bride. How DOES she put up with you! Hope
all is well in St. Michaels.

I resigned last week from that company that rhymes with 'rat & jitney' as Joy and I are moving to
Asheville, NC next month. Gonna learn to ride hills...

Again, a toast to the McGloin's! May you have the privilige of Carolyn's company for
another 25 years.

GaryC http://blackrush.home.att.net