Wheel Walking

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dragonking1990, Feb 12, 2006.

  1. well im trying to learn to wheel walk.... right now i cant take my feet
    off the pedals to pyut them on the wheel otherwise i fall

    i can do one footed but evan so i dont have a t-fork as they call it so
    it is hard to put my foot of the crown i got an old torker with a
    rounded off crown so yea(im getting a new uni soon) any who i just cant
    figure out how to wheel walk plz help:confused: :p

    P.S. i already did search and i couldnt find anything really helpful so
    uh yea just dont suggest searching...

    --
    dragonking1990
    dragonking1990's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11613

  2. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

  3. i can barely do them not on a uni... plus ive got music on my comp and i
    cant figure out where its comeing from lol im still looking but yea it
    would be cool plus it helps(the link u gave me);)

    --
    dragonking1990
    dragonking1990's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11613

  4. TheBadger587

    TheBadger587 Guest

    dragonking1990 wrote:
    > i can barely do them not on a uni... plus ive got music on my comp and i
    > cant figure out where its comeing from lol im still looking but yea it
    > would be cool plus it helps(the link u gave me);)

    this thread is killing me inside.

    --
    TheBadger587

    Gliding, finally.

    AIM:TheBadger587
    TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

  5. harper

    harper Guest

    At the bottom of the thread page there are several similar threads with
    direct links. This is because you made a clear thread title. Making a
    clear thread title even does an automatic search for you.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*