Wheelbuild for heavy rider

I suppose looking back on things I should have picked the handbuilt when I had the chance. Instead I chose the Zipps. At that time the hub specs and warranty were the clincher (no pun intended). Now I probaly fell to the speel in Zipps catalog and they would log thousands of training miles with ease. Well, after a rear hub failure (water got in through the seals and into the bearings and a rim failure i have learnt my lesson. Maybe the wheels are built on the feedback of the pros fro tough training wheels, but the hubs sure arnt. That little rubber seal protecting the pawls wont hold up after my wet winter rides. I will keep the wheels (they are Zipps after all) for special days.

So have finally paid for my wheels.

The specs are

DT Swiss 1.2 32h front and rear
DT Comp silver spokes
DT pro lock nipples
White industries road hubs (chose these because of titanium freehub body, so i dont chew through the alloy ones, and enduro bearings). These are super light.

Cant wait for them to be built!

ps thank you for all the replys thus far.

Wyldsyde said:
The specs are

DT Swiss 1.2 32h front and rear
DT Comp silver spokes
DT pro lock nipples
White industries road hubs .
I'll be surprised if you have problems with these rims, and if you do, the 'rim only' is a very cheap repalcement.:p I'm 84kg; I've thrashed the **** out of mine, ridden through potholes and hopped curbs, without so much as a truing problem (although I use DT Champions). As I said, I reckon they're very bit as strong as Velocity Deep Vs, old Mavic CXP30s, and Rigida DP18s -- and they're supposed to be joined better.