Wheelset choice

Slider77

May 19, 2004
A colleague of mine is swapping out wheels on a couple of his team member new bikes due to a sponsorship issue and he is giving me the choice of a couple of unused 700c wheelsets free of charge. One set are Bontrager Race Lite and the other are Velomax Circuit. Which of these are the better set? Mainly will be used for training.

Bontrager Race Lite. Velomax Circuits have problems staying true... at least the ones I used.

Originally posted by Slider77
A colleague of mine is swapping out wheels on a couple of his team member new bikes due to a sponsorship issue and he is giving me the choice of a couple of unused 700c wheelsets free of charge. One set are Bontrager Race Lite and the other are Velomax Circuit. Which of these are the better set? Mainly will be used for training.

Have you considered the Mavic Kysrium Elite? About the same price as the Bontrager Race Lite, apparently better.

Originally posted by ItalianStallion
Have you considered the Mavic Kysrium Elite? About the same price as the Bontrager Race Lite, apparently better.

Sorry I take it all back. Would you believe it, I actually had not read the post!! :eek:

:confused: Don't mind me....... I'm only here to make up the numbers....:confused: