wheelsmith tensionmeter - recalibration?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Ant, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    do wheelsmith tensiometers ever need recalibration? (as the manual to the park tool would suggest
    for their version)

    or not?

    Tags:

  2. ANT-<< do wheelsmith tensiometers ever need recalibration? (as the manual to the park tool would
    suggest for their version)

    or not? >><BR><BR>

    They offer this service. As the pivot may get a little worn or the spring getting 'tired' altho
    Jobst says this can't happen..

  3. Uncleal

    Uncleal Guest

    You can contact Wheelsmith as I did and send the unit back for calibration. They perform any needed
    repairs and also create a new calibration chart, specific to your unit

    alan