Wheelwiz prices have dropped 6% since november and going lower.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Alpha Beta, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Alpha Beta

    Alpha Beta Guest

    If you are a Canadian, that is. I just read a report which says the Canadian dollar is headed toward
    dollar parity.

    That means a WheelWiz will cost just a tad bit more than what my RANS rocket cost me last year, if
    this prediction is true.

    What am I waiting for? The price to drop even more. I would be nice if the UK pound dropped
    siginficantly also the Trice's might be affordable.

    I think UK is at a point the US was 1 year ago and following the trend. (Those high UK housing
    prices are inevitably going to come down.)

    Tags:

  2. Paul Worden

    Paul Worden Guest

    and the Aussie dollar is on the way up, so if you're thinking of ordering a Greenspeed, LoGo, MR
    Swift or Trisled you'd best do it sooner rather than later.

    We've got a world leader trike, the lightest trike, the prettiest trike (you sort them out!) - we're
    doing well based on our small population.

    Paul W (no connection to builders, except I think the Aussie stuff is equal or better than any of
    the other manufacturers in the price range 'COS I'M BIASED!:))) ((And with good reason I
    believe...but still, you have to ride 'em to know.))

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Sorry about the off topic post but my blood has been boiling for a while.

    "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > What am I waiting for? The price to drop even more. I would be nice if the UK pound dropped
    > siginficantly also the Trice's might be affordable.

    If you wait just a little bit longer I believe that "Bush" will have economy all F***** up because
    he is so Hell Bent (no pun intended) on bombing something. Heck..... they should be down to about
    the price of a Huffy at Wal-Mart by next year. I can't wait till next summer during the election,
    it's going to be 9-11 this, 9-11 that and it's not my fault.

    Just my $0.02 worth.

    Bill Ryan Vanguard, Duplex

  4. John

    John Guest

    The Canadian (Canadien?) dollar is indeed trending towards parity, but at its current $1.47+ it's
    been doing so at a slooooooow penny or so a month...and who knows what a WizWheelz will be selling
    for in 2007?

  5. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Bill in Indiana wrote:

    > Your an idiot.

    Your grammar skills are lacking.

    Tom Sherman - Recumbent Curmudgeon

  6. Can I join?
    -----------

    > Bill in Indiana wrote:
    > >
    > > Your an idiot.
    >
    > Your grammar skills are lacking.
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Recumbent Curmudgeon

  7. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Joshua Goldberg wrote:

    > Can I join?

    Joshua,

    If you wish to join, there are adhesives for metal and composite materials (including of course
    natural composite materials such as wood). Metals of course can be joined by welding, brazing, and
    mechanical fasteners. Composites can also be joined with mechanical fasteners in many instances.

    The success of your joining attempts will depend on your choosing an appropriate technique for the
    materials involved and the intended function of the finished part(s), and then applying that
    technique properly.

  8. Bg

    Bg Guest

    Tom, Extra Credit 25 points: Please discuss static joining including any effects on such by
    ionization sources, and magnetic joining as it relates to Milk of Magnesia ;-) bill g