Next Generation · Public discussion

When Am I Good Enough to Race

Started by danvillecyclist · · Last activity · 5 posts · 2,800 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Next Generation
Published
15 September 2006
Last activity
21 September 2006
Original author
danvillecyclist
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,800
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. How good do I need to be to race Cat. 5 or Juniors, I'll be 15 when next season rolls around. I want to find out what the average pace, distance, aver. speed, etc.

  2. danvillecyclist said:

    How good do I need to be to race Cat. 5 or Juniors, I'll be 15 when next season rolls around. I want to find out what the average pace, distance, aver. speed, etc.

    That depends on where you live, I can't speak for Europe but in ohio in the usa we race with the cat 5 a lot and we will adverage around 21-22 for whole race for a 10-15 mile crit
    also check out the adverage speed thread

  3. These 14-16 year olds kicked my ass. Just give it a go.

  4. 11ring said:

    ... Just give it a go.


    Agreed. it will be fun

  5. These kids averaged 39kmh for 40km.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.