When are you gonna die?

LindaNo1 said:
Goshdarn it! You'll miss out on the New Year's hoolie bash ... :(
It's OK. MP'll be there in spirit. We'll have a drink and some crunchy peanut butter for ya. I guess we'll have more money left over from Christmas presents, so we'll be able to buy more booze. Good effort, MP, much appreciated!

MountainPro said:
i'll be dead by then...:(
We miss ya, Mate! Let's drink to the memory of MP, Defender of rain-sodden heather-clad hills and protector of the mating rituals of South Madagascar Striped Otters.

EoinC said:
We miss ya, Mate! Let's drink to the memory of MP, Defender of rain-sodden heather-clad hills and protector of the mating rituals of South Madagascar Striped Otters.
cheers mate...a wee dram would be lovely.

LindaNo1 said:
October 21, 2017! Not long for this world, it would seem. So I had better partaaayy!! :D
My 47th birthday will be in that date! ... you are trying to get away without a present for me!!:mad:

ps: Mountain pro ... change the weather to "nice" again.

zip 19425

MountainPro said:
23rd December 2005!!:eek: :eek:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

i better get some life insurance sorted...
STUFF THAT! REFUSE TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE, COUNCIL TAX AND TAKE OUT AS MANY LOANS AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. THEN GO ON A BIKE UPGRADE SPENDING SPREE, TAKE UP ECXESSIVE DRINKING (BEER!) AND SMOKING, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL!!! By the time the consequences come around, you'll be best buddies with the grim reaper!!!

MountainPro said:
cheers mate...a wee dram would be lovely.
I started last night. Haven't you gone yet? C'mon, Mate, shake a leg! I've already got a buyer for your bike.

MountainPro said:
23rd December 2005!!:eek: :eek:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

i better get some life insurance sorted...
That's another name off my Christmas card list.

Nice knowing you MP. Can I have your pedals? :D

huhenio said:
My 47th birthday will be in that date! ... you are trying to get away without a present for me!!:mad:
That's pretty freaky - I was about to say the same thing. Except I'll be 48. :(

She's a proper tight **** eh? :D

wheelist said:
That's pretty freaky - I was about to say the same thing. Except I'll be 48. :(

In some places it's illegal to kill yourself just to get out of buying presents. It's considered a mark of an egalitarian society.

Apparantly i will die on October 24th, 2077 :D
and i will be 89 years old.
I guess that beats you all, so i get all the inheritances ;)

wheelist said:

That and more as well! I am retiring RIGHT NOW and spending the rest of my life buying shoes and not wearing them ... !!

Och well, I'll be 54 by then anyway and past it, according to you ... :rolleyes:

wheelist said:
thats the enivitable side effect of being a Scotswoman.

you know how copper wire was invented right?..

two Scotsmen fighting over a penny...

LindaNo1 said:
Och well, I'll be 54 by then anyway and past it, according to you ... :rolleyes:
I didn't say that, did I?

Surely not. My last girlfriend was 72, and she was soooo hot. :D

Never. All I have to do is make it about 30 more years and for the government to stop obstructing biomedical research and then it will be a voluntary choice.