When are you gonna die?

It would seems I'll be hitting my 80's, according to the internet lol!

While I don't take these death clocks seriously, most of my grandparents and uncles have been blessed with longevity. Therefore, there is probably a good chance that I've still got many years ahead of me. On the other hand, I also feel that living for so long is overrated.

No way I am doing something like this, I mean, I don't want to know when I am going to die, but better how I am going to live.

No way I am doing something like this, I mean, I don't want to know when I am going to die, but better how I am going to live.
Lol, I don't really like these sites, I had a friend that forced one of these things onto me. I just started messing around with it trying to get the lowest and the highest score.

Lol, I don't really like these sites, I had a friend that forced one of these things onto me. I just started messing around with it trying to get the lowest and the highest score.

I do believe that there are forces we don't understand so I have big respect for those and I try to live my life simple.

I do believe that there are forces we don't understand so I have big respect for those and I try to live my life simple.
Yup, I am not touching that website. I am not superstitious, I just feel like some things are ought not to be known haha whether true on not. If it says tomorrow, I will be so worried.

Jan. 22,1943 will make me 92 years old. I wonder if I will still be able to pedal.

Whoa! Haha going back in time, are we? How fun! In 2043, we should have machines that will make your legs go around and round so you can still pedal. Fingers crossed for ya! :D:p

Yup, I am not touching that website. I am not superstitious, I just feel like some things are ought not to be known haha whether true on not. If it says tomorrow, I will be so worried.

Same here, I'm kind of scared to check it out, although I know its a random generator. I tend to get panicked over things and will probably end up locking myself in my house until further notice.

Reactions: Ladyferoz
The amount of biking I do is very strenuous and probably not good for me body in the long run, so I imagine my lifespan may be a little lower than average.

Pretty much. Also, what does a website know? I mean, someone programmed it to be the master of the universe? I am not buying it.

Pretty much. Also, what does a website know? I mean, someone programmed it to be the master of the universe? I am not buying it.

If it is on the internet it must be true. I think they have laws against posting false information.... far as know. :)

If it is on the internet it must be true. I think they have laws against posting false information.... far as know. :)
Wow, found that site as well it had a stamp on it and everything, it said that everything on the internet has to be with in the conforms of the law this law. Anything posted online is true, unless it's underlined. Then it is really true. :p

Wow, found that site as well it had a stamp on it and everything, it said that everything on the internet has to be with in the conforms of the law this law. Anything posted online is true, unless it's underlined. Then it is really true. :p

Fact: You cannot defy the law and get away with it....the laws of nature and Physics that is.

Same here, I'm kind of scared to check it out, although I know its a random generator. I tend to get panicked over things and will probably end up locking myself in my house until further notice.
And then you die because of gas poisoning or the roof collapsing in the house, nope, I would end up in a corner reading every worship book out there to prepare for my death.:D

I'm 70 now. At this point I worry about today, and hope I'm here to worry about the same thing tomorrow. Nothing is guaranteed, especially your longevity. Make the most of now.

Honestly why worry about it, it's not as if you can escape it. Instead of worrying about dying concentrate more on living.

91 years of this :) Sure, why not. I was more amused by seconds though. 2 billion seconds to go. If there was a thing for a cycling or running and with my mileage I would easily go over 100 :) if a bus doesn't interrupt the countdown.
As much as this is strange I have to say it opened some questions about my life. I had been doing some damage to myself and even though I never stopped doing some sport in my life I should be more tender to myself.