When are you gonna die?

I still have a long way to go. Apparently, I'm gonna be around until May 29 2046. Plenty of time to do a round-the-world bicycle tour.

I'll be 53 years old apparently. It's probably because I said I'm a pessimist. It could also be my extremely low BMI. Regardless, I'm pretty sure 53 years old is extremely young for a non-smoker. Definitely an interesting website.

You're all pretty morbid. You know?. A special tip, if u often ride bikes, your life expentancy is going to be higher :p

Saturday MArch 23 2083, what the actual freak is that? ahahaha
Wow, if you are in you are 17 you will be a hundred. If you are older then that, you will be older then that. Keep it up what ever you are doing you are doing it right, according to this site of coarse.

For me, it came out to be 20 January, 2080. Wow! I am impressed by the result. I will live much longer than I thought! :D

It says I'm going to live to be 101, meeting the Grim Reaper in 2070. Okay, I guess I can live with that. At least my date with fate hasn't already come and gone like some of the people posting here. I can accomplish a whole lot of nothing in that much time, I think. ;)

I don't know and I don't believe in all these. When my dead will call me, I have to go and no one can stop me?:p

It says I'm going to live to be 101, meeting the Grim Reaper in 2070. Okay, I guess I can live with that. At least my date with fate hasn't already come and gone like some of the people posting here. I can accomplish a whole lot of nothing in that much time, I think. ;)
Yeah I heard something about this, it looks like the Grim Reaper is going on a well deserved holiday, after years of devoted service he decide to take a few decades off. :D