When Blenders Attack!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Curt James, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    One Oster blender, two heaping scoops of Designer Whey, 8 to 10 ounces
    or so of fat-free milk, and one cross-threaded base thingy (it's the
    technical term) equals the fitness-minded version of the 1999 movie
    Stigmata <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145531/>. Why? Well, much like
    that Virgin Mary statue cried blood, the base of my Oster started to
    weep chocolate whey soon after I pressed Blend.

    "Shit. Getacupgetaglassgetamuggetacupgetaglassgetamug!"

    TGIF(almost)!!!

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

    Tags:

  2. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> schreef:

    > Why? Well, much like
    > that Virgin Mary statue cried blood, the base of my Oster started to
    > weep chocolate whey soon after I pressed Blend.

    I think we are cursed. Well, YOU certainly are...

    Anyway, my blender started to smoke a week ago, after years of abuse.
    It does work, but only at "turbo speed". The normal buttons, 1-5, just do
    not respond anymore.
    Which means i have to blend with intervals. Kinda like training. If i hold
    the button pressed longer then 3 seconds, the entire content will come out.

    Did i mention i did not sleep at all last night and that i am low on blood
    sugar?

    ----
    Pete