When did Tammy Thomas take up road racing?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/toona074
/mz_07toona4_29

> Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.
>
> Fred

Cyclebase doesn't even list Tammy Thomas, but the earliest instance I have
is 1996 at the Stan Anderson Memorial Criterium in Tampa Florida, she took
3rd place. Racing for LaBorde. On the other hand I met Laura Van Gilder
several times, and she is not as beefy as you might think. Many girls are
tiny, and much smaller then you might think. Those photos are decieving,
while she does have muscle definiton in her arms, if you meet her in person,
you would think the photos are deceptive. However, she's a strong sprinter
never the less, and quite friendly in person. Off the bike, most of these
girls shrink back into their feminin shell. Thomas was quite different, I
never spoke with anyone who didn't say that Thomas didn't give them the
willies, and for good reason.

In Transit

On Jul 27, 10:46 am, "InTransit" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/t...
>

> > Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.

> > Fred

> Cyclebase doesn't even list Tammy Thomas, but the earliest instance I have
> is 1996 at the Stan Anderson Memorial Criterium in Tampa Florida, she took
> 3rd place. Racing for LaBorde. On the other hand I met Laura Van Gilder
> several times, and she is not as beefy as you might think. Many girls are
> tiny, and much smaller then you might think. Those photos are decieving,
> while she does have muscle definiton in her arms, if you meet her in person,
> you would think the photos are deceptive. However, she's a strong sprinter
> never the less, and quite friendly in person. Off the bike, most of these
> girls shrink back into their feminin shell. Thomas was quite different, I
> never spoke with anyone who didn't say that Thomas didn't give them the
> willies, and for good reason.
>
> In Transit

Van Gilder is rather tiny. But she could still kick John Verheul's
ASS in a sprint finish (anyone have a URL for the famous shot?).

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/to
>> ona074/mz_07toona4_29
>>
>> Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.

> A number of years ago when she was riding for Saturn she was one of a
> couple of Saturn women that took the time to sign autographs and shoot
> the breeze with some kids after the race, one of which was my
> daughter.
>
> That's what I remember about her.

Besides, we've made fun of van Gilder before and I vaguely recall the
verdict of that thread was that it wasn't cool to make fun of van Gilder.
Tammy Thomas, however, was considered fair game.

If we're going to dish on appearances, somebody needs to tell Leipheimer
not to unzip his jersey, he's killing us:

http://tinyurl.com/23oqc3

It looks like he's wearing a moire-pattern mohair undershirt.

--
Bill Asher

"kaiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 27, 10:46 am, "InTransit" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Van Gilder is rather tiny. But she could still kick John Verheul's
> ASS in a sprint finish (anyone have a URL for the famous shot?).

But if look at another photo from the same day here...
http://tinyurl.com/2htqcg

You see its more revealing. Its more decieving in the other photo on the
road, partly because of scale and her arms are stretched tight on the bike,
so definition stands out. Here it's easy to tell she is actually a pretty
thin tiny lady. She just has definition, defining features like Tina Pic.
Tina Pic is another one they call Tiny Tina. I saw her at CVC and she is
really tiny, but she has awesome definition. If you look at Laura's right
arm, it doesn't seem to be that muscular or beefy at all. For her size,
she's a powerhouse, but you need some kind of scale to really know how big
those guns are. But obviously she has a lot of upper body strength, and
offhand I can only think of one other rider who's upper body strength is so
revealing on the bike.

Perhaps Kathy Watt...

Her arms were bigger then this in the nationals last year, but they removed
the photo for some reason.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,17795591-11088,00.html

In Transit

"InTransit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/toona074
> /mz_07toona4_29
> >
> > Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.
> >
> > Fred

> Cyclebase doesn't even list Tammy Thomas, but the earliest instance I have
> is 1996 at the Stan Anderson Memorial Criterium in Tampa Florida, she took
> 3rd place. Racing for LaBorde. On the other hand I met Laura Van Gilder
> several times, and she is not as beefy as you might think. Many girls are
> tiny, and much smaller then you might think. Those photos are decieving,
> while she does have muscle definiton in her arms, if you meet her in

person,
> you would think the photos are deceptive. However, she's a strong sprinter
> never the less, and quite friendly in person. Off the bike, most of these
> girls shrink back into their feminin shell. Thomas was quite different, I
> never spoke with anyone who didn't say that Thomas didn't give them the
> willies, and for good reason.
>
> In Transit

Some years ago, Laura, Nicole Freedman and the rest of their Schwab team
stayed at our home for a few days. Laura is ALL girl, muscular indeed, but
perfectly alright.

Bruce

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bruce Gilbert" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "InTransit" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:[email protected]...
> > >

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/toona074
> > /mz_07toona4_29
> > >
> > > Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.
> > >
> > > Fred

> > Cyclebase doesn't even list Tammy Thomas, but the earliest instance I have
> > is 1996 at the Stan Anderson Memorial Criterium in Tampa Florida, she took
> > 3rd place. Racing for LaBorde. On the other hand I met Laura Van Gilder
> > several times, and she is not as beefy as you might think. Many girls are
> > tiny, and much smaller then you might think. Those photos are decieving,
> > while she does have muscle definiton in her arms, if you meet her in

> person,
> > you would think the photos are deceptive. However, she's a strong sprinter
> > never the less, and quite friendly in person. Off the bike, most of these
> > girls shrink back into their feminin shell. Thomas was quite different, I
> > never spoke with anyone who didn't say that Thomas didn't give them the
> > willies, and for good reason.
> >
> > In Transit
> >

> Some years ago, Laura, Nicole Freedman and the rest of their Schwab team
> stayed at our home for a few days. Laura is ALL girl, muscular indeed, but
> perfectly alright.
>
> Bruce

Okay, that's creepy!

On Jul 27, 4:34 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bob Schwartz wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/to
> >> ona074/mz_07toona4_29

> >> Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.

> > A number of years ago when she was riding for Saturn she was one of a
> > couple of Saturn women that took the time to sign autographs and shoot
> > the breeze with some kids after the race, one of which was my
> > daughter.

> > That's what I remember about her.

> Besides, we've made fun of van Gilder before and I vaguely recall the
> verdict of that thread was that it wasn't cool to make fun of van Gilder.
> Tammy Thomas, however, was considered fair game.
>
> If we're going to dish on appearances, somebody needs to tell Leipheimer
> not to unzip his jersey, he's killing us:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/23oqc3
>
> It looks like he's wearing a moire-pattern mohair undershirt.

In that shot, Levi looks a bit like a young George Carlin trying to
impersonate Ed Sullivan. Ok, guess I'm showing my age.

As to muscular women - if they got there via 'roids, they will often
have unusually low voices. And their, er, clitor ..., um, clitorial
develo ... that is, their, er ... central external female endowment
may be unusually large. The first one to check that out on LVG,
please report back.

Crapton out

Crapton wrote:
> And their, er, clitor ..., um, clitorial develo ... that is, their, er
> ... central external female endowment may be unusually large. The first
> one to check that out on LVG, please report back.

You need a Legatism - chick ****.

In article <[email protected]>,
William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/jul07/toona07/to
> >> ona074/mz_07toona4_29
> >>
> >> Somebody should do a chromosome check on this woman.

> > A number of years ago when she was riding for Saturn she was one of a
> > couple of Saturn women that took the time to sign autographs and shoot
> > the breeze with some kids after the race, one of which was my
> > daughter.
> >
> > That's what I remember about her.

> Besides, we've made fun of van Gilder before and I vaguely recall the
> verdict of that thread was that it wasn't cool to make fun of van Gilder.
> Tammy Thomas, however, was considered fair game.
>
> If we're going to dish on appearances, somebody needs to tell Leipheimer
> not to unzip his jersey, he's killing us:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/23oqc3
>
> It looks like he's wearing a moire-pattern mohair undershirt.

Wasn't he in Fifth Element [1997]?

--
Michael Press

Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:

<snip>

>> http://tinyurl.com/23oqc3
>>
>> It looks like he's wearing a moire-pattern mohair undershirt.

> Wasn't he in Fifth Element [1997]?

Yeah, I think he was the thing they burned out of the ducts on the
spaceship before it took off.

I always wanted them to make a sequel to that just to have people
confused by the title "The Fifth Element Two."

--
Bill Asher