When did the target points change and why?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Daddyzak, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Daddyzak

    Daddyzak Guest

    What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are ungodly low.

    DZ

    Tags:

  2. DZ,

    I'm sorry I can't help with that information (someone will) but welcome to the group!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "DaddyZak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
    > ungodly low.
    >
    > DZ

  3. welcome and good luck, Lee
    DaddyZak <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
    > ungodly low.
    >
    > DZ

  4. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Hi DZ...

    I'm thinking it just changed in September-ish, am I close? I can't recall how long I've been doing
    FlexPoints but that sounds about right. And actually you do get to use MORE points the way flex is.
    You eat the Activity Points you earn on the SAME day, no banking, and you have 35 extra points to
    play with however you choose. I think it gives you more "freedom"... hence the term "FlexPoints". :)
    Hope this helps! If anyone has anything more to add or change please do so, I may be wrong. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.6/172

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "DaddyZak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
    > ungodly low.
    >
    > DZ

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Actually, they increased the daily low by two points and eliminated a daily range - so the new low
    based on weight is two higher and then on top of that they converted the daily range to a weekly
    total called Flex points.

    But you can do the old program if it worked for you if you have the materials. Folks here on the
    newsgroup and at my meeting stuck with the older system if they liked it and it worked.

    On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:38:57 -0600, DaddyZak <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
    >ungodly low.
    >
    >DZ

  6. Daddyzak

    Daddyzak Guest

    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Actually, they increased the daily low by two points and eliminated a daily range - so the new low
    > based on weight is two higher and then on top of that they converted the daily range to a weekly
    > total called Flex points.
    >
    > But you can do the old program if it worked for you if you have the materials. Folks here on the
    > newsgroup and at my meeting stuck with the older system if they liked it and it worked.
    >
    > On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:38:57 -0600, DaddyZak <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
    >>ungodly low.
    >>
    >>DZ

    Thanks for the heads-up. I think i will go with the old plan.

    DZ