When did the target points change and why?

Daddyzak

Guest
What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are ungodly low.

DZ

DZ,

I'm sorry I can't help with that information (someone will) but welcome to the group!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"DaddyZak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
> ungodly low.
>
> DZ

Hi DZ...

I'm thinking it just changed in September-ish, am I close? I can't recall how long I've been doing
FlexPoints but that sounds about right. And actually you do get to use MORE points the way flex is.
You eat the Activity Points you earn on the SAME day, no banking, and you have 35 extra points to
play with however you choose. I think it gives you more "freedom"... hence the term "FlexPoints". :)
Hope this helps! If anyone has anything more to add or change please do so, I may be wrong. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.6/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"DaddyZak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
> ungodly low.
>
> DZ

Actually, they increased the daily low by two points and eliminated a daily range - so the new low
based on weight is two higher and then on top of that they converted the daily range to a weekly
total called Flex points.

But you can do the old program if it worked for you if you have the materials. Folks here on the
newsgroup and at my meeting stuck with the older system if they liked it and it worked.

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:38:57 -0600, DaddyZak <[email protected]> wrote:

>What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
>ungodly low.
>
>DZ

Fred <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Actually, they increased the daily low by two points and eliminated a daily range - so the new low
> based on weight is two higher and then on top of that they converted the daily range to a weekly
> total called Flex points.
>
> But you can do the old program if it worked for you if you have the materials. Folks here on the
> newsgroup and at my meeting stuck with the older system if they liked it and it worked.
>
> On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:38:57 -0600, DaddyZak <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>What are the new target points? I'm thinking of rejoining but not if the new points are
>>ungodly low.
>>
>>DZ

Thanks for the heads-up. I think i will go with the old plan.

DZ