When do the 2005 product lines arrive?

RSSrsvp

Sep 17, 2004
This last week the owner & manager of my LBS were in Las Vegas for the bike show. When do these 2005 products arrive at our LBS? Also, when do most manufacturers start posting them on their websites?

The 2005's are just about to hit. Each company has their own release schedule.

The releases usually happen right after the big Las Vegas show....

Cannondale should hit in about November with their 2005 models.

RSSrsvp said:
... Also, when do most manufacturers start posting them on their websites?
Cannondale and Trek already have their 2005 models on their websites.

i got my 2005 cannondale cross bike in late august.

as for shimano, 10-speed ultegra isn't available until february.
shimano is always behind the ball, but a lot of 2005 bikes are becoming available very soon, if not already.

trek has already shiped most of the '05 but it may be a bit at smaller shops with less turnover because there is no warehouse backstock yet. gary fisher and lemond are the same, because they are owned by trek. the main things not relesed from trek are the real high end lower production bikes and anything waiting on ultegra 10. shimano has been 100% working to get ultegra 10 out so much so that it was tough to get anything from them in the last 3 months. it relesed supposedly at interbike in vegas so it should be in stores soon. most companys have a small extra section on their website for the new stuff, even though the page may not looked like it changed.

Greg-O said:
i got my 2005 cannondale cross bike in late august.

as for shimano, 10-speed ultegra isn't available until february.
shimano is always behind the ball, but a lot of 2005 bikes are becoming available very soon, if not already.

We already have Ultegra 10 spd in South Africa, so the rest of the world should have had it 2 years ago. *ha ha* :D