When it's cold and chilly

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
I along with my buddies would be going for a trip today and will spend the night in Tagaytay, which has a good and cool climate by day and a cold chilly one come nighttime. We will spend the night cycling and it would be really cold tonight.

That was one of my dreams in cycling that did not materialize. In the same place called Tagaytay, we already had plans, me and my nieces and nephew. We would stay in the Nature's Camp Discovery and sleep in tents. Yeah, the weather is cool and riding is comfortable. But I don't dream of riding at night because of the dangers in that highway. It is accident-prone to vehicles.

I love riding the bike during cold and chilly weather, so I really prefer biking during the early mornings and evenings and at high elevation. Clear weather with no rain but with cool weather is the best.

We
That was one of my dreams in cycling that did not materialize. In the same place called Tagaytay, we already had plans, me and my nieces and nephew. We would stay in the Nature's Camp Discovery and sleep in tents. Yeah, the weather is cool and riding is comfortable. But I don't dream of riding at night because of the dangers in that highway. It is accident-prone to vehicles.

We did went there and had a good time we parked at Picnic Grove which is called People's Park in the Sky nowadays and our first run was towards mahogany market to eat some Beef Bulalo or Boiled Beef Shanks and Bone Marrow and Crispy Tawilis or Battered and fried Tawilis Fish which can only be found at Taal Lake. It was a good and relaxing cycling tour.

Reactions: Corzhens
Sounds great. We have a very hard road over here on Andes Mountains, there's a said that states that whoever makes it through the whole road, can be considered a hero. You may even have snow during July-August season, and it's about 4.000 meters above sea level, which is super high, and breathing is even harder. Plenty of people try it, but most of them fail on that one.