When roadies get mad!

Xlnt one! I remember watching it live on the box. The guy from the Carrera team, Leonardo Sierra, got fired and didn't succeed in finding a new team again. His life as a pro ended that day....poor guy :'(

Not much of a fight! But hey, when you've just ridden a 150km or so in the hot sun I wouldn't feel like putting up much of a fisticuff show either! :'(

I bet you these guys are so tired! I enjoy the 'round-house back-hand' shot to the side of the head. Watch the lady and her daughter in the background - really scared! ;D

you know the saying.

"dont give up your day job", well that applies to them. still after 150k i could put up a better fight ::)

The road could be quite steep which would make it hard to balance with bike shoes on!

They do look like idiots though

What a laugh! BTW, do you guys know where I can download race clips (Paris-Roubaix, Tdf, etc.)?

;D In fact, how about more like that? Not sure if there is a place already in here... I have one, which has hopefully not been viewed by everyone. How do I get it on here? ::)

If its on the net, post the link. Otherwise maybe you can mail it to admin to upload.

In fact, how about more like that?  Not sure if there is a place already in here... I have one, which has hopefully not been viewed by everyone.  How do I get it on here?  

Send it to me at [email protected] and i can upload it for you.
Otherwise just post a link to it e.g
Code:
[url]http://www.link-to-movie-site.com/movie-file-name.mpeg[/url]

cheers!

Admin, did you get my email with the file attachment? If so, did you place it anywhere?... ... which post? :)

Yeah admin, post it right away. I'm leaving the office in 30 mins! :mad:

;D

Well I'm leaving in 5 mins. and it's not posted yet, guess I'll have to wait till Monday. :(

You guys and gals have a good weekend! I'm going LBS shopping on Sunday! ;D