When was the last time you guys were on OLN?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on the motor leading out the
    field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (TritonRider) writes:

    > In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on the motor leading out the
    > field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

    I was in VeloNews once. Naked. Top that.

    -Gerard

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: Gerard Lanois [email protected]

    >I was in VeloNews once. Naked. Top that.
    >
    >-Gerard

    If they got a pic of me naked, you'd all be blind now. Bill C

  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    On Alpe d'Huez in July. Probably lass than 1.5 seconds. We had to stop the tape and go forward
    frame-by-frame to make sure...

    -Bob.

    > In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on
    the
    > motor leading out the field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

  5. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

    > In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on the motor leading out the
    > field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

    Only 14 minutes, 58.5 seconds to go...

    --
    tanx, Howard

    "Head of a cat, body of a monkey, Here comes a plague upon the land." The Billy Nayer Show

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  6. Pedalchick

    Pedalchick Guest

    I was on the Redlands coverage twice for a total of 0.3 seconds.

    news:<[email protected]>...