When was the last time you guys were on OLN?

Tritonrider

Guest
In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on the motor leading out the
field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

[email protected] (TritonRider) writes:

> In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on the motor leading out the
> field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

I was in VeloNews once. Naked. Top that.

-Gerard

>From: Gerard Lanois [email protected]

>I was in VeloNews once. Naked. Top that.
>
>-Gerard

If they got a pic of me naked, you'd all be blind now. Bill C

On Alpe d'Huez in July. Probably lass than 1.5 seconds. We had to stop the tape and go forward
frame-by-frame to make sure...

-Bob.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

> In the summer sportzonecoverage of GMSR they got a quick shot of me on the motor leading out the
> field. That's my 1.5 seconds of fame! Bill C

Only 14 minutes, 58.5 seconds to go...

--
tanx, Howard

"Head of a cat, body of a monkey, Here comes a plague upon the land." The Billy Nayer Show

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

I was on the Redlands coverage twice for a total of 0.3 seconds.

news:<[email protected]>...