When will Contadope be caught?

Opertion Puerto and Manolo Saiz doping dossiers.

RedFury said:
Oh, noes! I posted a positive view -- much like my own in fact.

Well then, that's it for me. Off to fry in hell for at least a night's worth.

Night all. Might be come back if my fingertips are not overly scorched.

---

Say anyone have any other BAD news about that Alberto kid? Evidence not necessary of course..

Later.

~Red

Doctor.House said:
Opertion Puerto and Manolo Saiz doping dossiers.
:::sigh::

I asked for "news" not two year old debunked bullcrap gossip.

Have it your way. One post too many for me anyway. Off to celebrate with my pals.

Should be a doozy too. Trust your bitterness allows you 10% -- hell, 1%, would be a plenty -- of same.

TTFN.

RedFury said:
:::sigh::

I asked for "news" not two year old debunked bullcrap gossip.

Have it your way. One post too many for me anyway. Off to celebrate with my pals.

Should be a doozy too. Trust your bitterness allows you 10% -- hell, 1%, would be a plenty -- of same.

TTFN.
Apparently you do not read the daily newspapers, eh?

Le Monde---THIS AFTERNOON. Contador is linked to Puerto doiping!

Doctor.House said:
The Teams put all their riders on Iv trauma treatments.

These MASH (doping) units are in unmarked Campers parked away from the team Hotels.

Alberto Contador REFUSES to give DNA to clear his Operation Puerto blood bags.

This proves that he is a dirty drug cheat.

No DNA, no yellow jersey, no white jesey, just prison stripes.

Doc, you really need a new hobby dude. Seems like you dominate this forum with the same old one joke. It gets really tiresome. Every freakin' thread I read have your same BS as a running tagline. Regardless of subject matter, it ends up being that every rider is juiced or worst. We get it, no pro cyclist is clean. If you really are sick of cycling and all the dopers, why not take up bowling or golf. Or maybe not, those guys dope to I'm sure. Don't you have a job or something, you're on all the time. Find a woman or "take matters into your own hands", whatever it takes but try to relieve your frustrations man!

Ok, can we now get back to fighting about this year's Tour.....

Doctor.House said:
Alberto Contador REFUSES to give DNA to clear his Operation Puerto blood bags.
REFUSES ???

Asked if he would provide a DNA sample, Contador said: "I don't think it's fair, but I will do it if I have to. I'm innocent and don't feel I have anything to prove."

lucybears said:
REFUSES ???

Asked if he would provide a DNA sample, Contador said: "I don't think it's fair, but I will do it if I have to. I'm innocent and don't feel I have anything to prove."
Like Basso said--but would not do.

Contador has refused whenever asked by a Judge.

You quoted the Nike Pharmstorng liar line.

Doctor.House said:
Like Basso said--but would not do.

Contador has refused whenever asked by a Judge.

You quoted the Nike Pharmstorng liar line.
Has he ever been asked to provide a DNA sample by a judge ?

lucybears said:
Alberto Cantador's full name and initials (AC) appear on several occasions in these Puerto documents. (his name is mentioned re: performance race results on police recorded phone calls as well)

He was not ordered to by Antonio Serrano after his ten minute meeting.

Contador refuses to volunteer DNA to clear his name re: Puerto blood bags.

Yesterday the smart **** Contador asked to whom he should he give DNA samples to---the reporter who asked for them?

Doctor.House said:
Alberto Cantador's full name and initials (AC) appear on several occasions in these Puerto documents. (his name is mentioned re: performance race results on police recorded phone calls as well)

He was not ordered to by Antonio Serrano after his ten minute meeting.

Contador refuses to volunteer DNA to clear his name re: Puerto blood bags.

Yesterday the smart **** Contador asked to whom he should he give DNA samples to---the reporter who asked for them?
What part of
"Has he ever been asked to provide a DNA sample by a judge ?"
did you not understand ?

Le Monde Newspaper BBQs Contador's lies yesterday afternoon.

Enjoy the Nike freak show. Comprehend that.

Like I have said before I don't buy Nike however they do build a good product and seem to have a large market share...there…. that should give you plenty of material to work with, trying to return the favor..

Doctor.House said:
Le Monde Newspaper BBQs Contador's lies yesterday afternoon.

Enjoy the Nike freak show. Comprehend that.
Please answer my question Doc

see www.lemonde.fr for the Cantador lies and DNA refusals.
O-please the worst publication on the planet for being truthful, understandably biased:D ….they are like you…. they just shotgun everything and hopefully hit something, which BTW you will every so often. ;)

Tim Lamkin said:
O-please the worst publication on the planet for being truthful, understandably biased:D ….they are like you…. they just shotgun everything and hopefully hit something, which BTW you will every so often. ;)
So you saying that Contador is a confirmed raging doper then?

You are not an Pharmstrong Team Discover doper apologist, eh?

Doctor.House said:
see www.lemonde.fr for the Cantador lies and DNA refusals.
AND there is no reference to Contador ever refusing to provide a DNA sample to a judge.

So, yet again,

Please answer my question Doc