When will Contadope be caught?

doctorSpoc said:
here is the whole quote... you seem to have not included the parts that could be seen as incriminating to Contadore... funny how some people are drawn to certain parts and other to others... i highlighted the parts that i find interesting...

Former Tinkoff Credit Systems rider Jörg Jaksche, who recently admitted to being involved in Operación Puerto, has said it would be a 'reasonable assumption' that Tour de France winner Alberto Contador (Discovery Channel) is the "A.C." listed in the Puerto documents.

"If you haven't been turned into a woman, there was no reason other than doping to go to the gynecologist Fuentes," the German told Süddeutsche Zeitung. "I can say for myself, that I am the JJ in the document 31 and that I doped as stated there." When asked whether the "A.C." listed on the document could be Contador, Jaksche resonded: "That would at least be a reasonable assumption."
LOL, Reasonable assumption? Is it then safe to reasonably assume that the A.C. listed on the document could be one of these riders?

Antonio Colom (Astana)
Anthony Charteau (Credit Agricole)
Alessandro Cortinovis (Milram)

thebluetrain said:
LOL, Reasonable assumption? Is it then safe to reasonably assume that the A.C. listed on the document could be one of these riders?

Antonio Colom (Astana)
Well its not Cortinovis cos he only joined the peleton last year idiot... and not Charteau cos he is French so he has to comit to blood volume testing four times a year but Colom is a possibility as he rode with Valverde and Mancebo at Illes...... still the story is better if it is Contador...... so I'm sticking with Contador.......... I will also say that JJ does know for sure... he's just pushing the media in the right direction so they can find out for themselves.......

whiteboytrash said:
... I will also say that JJ does know for sure... he's just pushing the media in the right direction so they can find out for themselves.......
Reminds me of Deep Throat....but he's out in the open.

whiteboytrash said:
Well its not Cortinovis cos he only joined the peleton last year idiot... and not Charteau cos he is French so he has to comit to blood volume testing four times a year but Colom is a possibility as he rode with Valverde and Mancebo at Illes...... still the story is better if it is Contador...... so I'm sticking with Contador.......... I will also say that JJ does know for sure... he's just pushing the media in the right direction so they can find out for themselves.......
It is also more probably Contador because of the way he was the only rider to keep up/beat Rasmussen.

Crankyfeet said:
Reminds me of Deep Throat....but he's out in the open.
Yes a mystery donation from Texas has been sent to JJ to keep him quite...... I will say one thing.... if AC was doping then why didn't Franke and every newspaper around globe get stuck into him after Paris Nice ? Why wait until the Tour to release the so called "secret documents" - because it has the most impact and can cause the most damage ? what’s the point of doing it ? its seems that there is a bit of self serving going on....... I can see JJ planting a few bombs for Contador... I mean why should JJ be on the sidelines with no income watching Contador win 600,000 euros for the Tour and be paid a million a year in bonuses... spite alone will bring down Contador.....

whiteboytrash said:
Yes a mystery donation from Texas has been sent

My contact informs me that this is one of several rumours of donations eminating from Texas.....................in order to keep the lid on things.

Do you think that there is anything in this, Lim?
limerickman said:
My contact informs me that this is one of several rumours of donations eminating from Texas.....................in order to keep the lid on things.

thebluetrain said:

Antonio Colom (Astana)
2005873830890217558_rs.jpg

Gregers said:
Do you think that there is anything in this, Lim?

I don't know to be honest.

This rumour has been circulating for a couple of months - that "donations" were made to various people in order to keep a lid on issues.

limerickman said:
I don't know to be honest.

This rumour has been circulating for a couple of months - that "donations" were made to various people in order to keep a lid on issues.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Of course, again it's a rumor or a tidbit from a source that you can't disclose. We get it. :)

musette said:
Of course, again it's a rumor or a tidbit from a source that you can't disclose. We get it. :)

That's correct.

But let me remind you that the same source has been correct in the past and
will continue to be so.

What has the source been correct about (I'm asking because I don't remember)?

lucybears said:
Jaksche: Ich habe natürlich niemals direkt gesehen, wie Contador gedopt wurde. Und ob er jetzt sauber ist, weiß wohl nur er.

I think it means the following very roughly, but maybe others can chime in:

"I have, of course, never directly seen whether Contador doped. Or if he is now clean, which only he knows."

thebluetrain said:

Antonio Colom (Astana)
Such an assumption can be ruled out, because the names on the list all belong to cyclists who were members of the Liberty Seguros Tour de France team in 2005.

I cant believe some of you morons think Contador is clean.

Rasmussen is a professional athlete. He worked hard to get to the level he is at right now. He doesnt fool around after hes made it this far.

Rasmussen probably didnt have a masking agent in his body around the time he was " seen in Italy ". Therefore he avioded the drug tests because he new he would get caught. Ras didnt do this to just take a vacation to Mexico or something.

And now, a few weeks ago, Rasmussen is doing everything he can to claim himself clean. Doesnt that sound a bit odd? He misses some tests earlier this year, then turns his views and tries to make it out like hes innocent.

So Rasmussen was more then likely a doper, and he was at the front of the mountains EVERY SINGLE DAY with Contador, yet some people continue to think Contador is clean.

Reality check people. Reality check.

greg52 said:
I cant believe some of you morons think Contador is clean.

Rasmussen is a professional athlete. He worked hard to get to the level he is at right now. He doesnt fool around after hes made it this far.

Rasmussen probably didnt have a masking agent in his body around the time he was " seen in Italy ". Therefore he avioded the drug tests because he new he would get caught. Ras didnt do this to just take a vacation to Mexico or something.

And now, a few weeks ago, Rasmussen is doing everything he can to claim himself clean. Doesnt that sound a bit odd? He misses some tests earlier this year, then turns his views and tries to make it out like hes innocent.

So Rasmussen was more then likely a doper, and he was at the front of the mountains EVERY SINGLE DAY with Contador, yet some people continue to think Contador is clean.

Reality check people. Reality check.

....they'll accuse Ras of being guilty......but claim that Contador is innocent.