When will Contadope be caught?

greg52 said:
Im guessing after the Tour is concluded, similar to Landis's fate.
if he is smart, he will crack in the itt, maybe an homage to the chickens a la 2005 :D

Klodifan said:
if he is smart, he will crack in the itt, maybe an homage to the chickens a la 2005 :D
If he's doping, he'd better just crash in a ditch.

I'll bet that the yellow jersey brings a dna comparison.

update-smeone posted that in the other thread.

Soler will be the one that goes down. He has come out of nowhere. He managed to almost hang with .......In your words "Contodor and the chicken" who you claim is doped to the gills.
The logic on this forum is what makes it fun.....

He won't be.

That isn't to say that I don't think he dopes.

Le Monde caught his doper butt this afternoon.
http://www.lemonde.fr

Alberto was Manolo Saiz's boy and Operation Puerto's blood child.

Discovery & Nike will need to write bribery checks tonight.

Share the love.

NO need too.....if you suggest it...the last thing I would read.
You are a sham that has assumed someone else’s identity……

Doctor.House said:
Might want to read Le Monde this afternoon.

Contador does an Operation Puerto face plant in the sports section.
Quick query. Who died and made the ultimate arbiter of all that has to do with cycling? 'cause I don't know you from Adam and all I see are continuous hateful bytes (without any proof whatsoever, just as in the sinewy Le Monde piece) against the rightful, charismatic and talent-laden Spanish rider, Alberto Contador.

Might want to remember that name BTW, I have a feeling this is hardly his last podium. Quite the contrary actually.

Other than that, you are about as relevant to me as a turkey-baster in July. You, of course, being the turkey.

Cheers and least you forget...Viva Alberto and España!

Say, ever try some vintage Moscatel? Might get rid of some of that bitter taste in your mouth...or should that be life?

Anyway, stay on the lookout for ulcers. You certainly fit the bill.

Something has always bothered me about this and I'm just going to say it even though I'm sure I'll just end up being told I'm stupid. I admit, I'm not an insider. I did go to nursing school, however.

How can guys like Vino dope and the SD NOT know it?

My thinking; in situations like the TDF, these guys don't have a lot of "alone" time. Blood transfusions require some apparatus and some time..it's not an instant process: chilled blood must slowly be brought up to body temperature prior to the transfusion (using chilled blood directly can cause cardiac arrest), an incorrect flow adjustment can cause arterial collapse, and there's more...

Also, it isn't that easy to do it correctly. Even experienced EMTs and nurses sometimes find it very difficult to get an IV started, and you can't just dump blood into a vein, the flow takes quite a bit of time. I'm not sure even a highly experienced phlebotomist could give him/herself a transfusion - and that means that outside assistance is necessary. It isn't like just injecting steroids. It takes some expertise and lots of time...

So, with individuals in teams not being alone all that much and all the stuff that is required to perform these medical procedures, I just can't see how a anyone can do blood transfusions without having a lot of people know about it.

And if I'm right about that, then I guess the next question would be, how much does a team have to pay the nurse-technician doing the blood draw to make sure only "good" blood goes for testing? I'm sure it pays a lot more than I make now!

Oh, and if I am correct, then also perhaps team managers need to be banned whenever a team member tests positive - on the ground that they HAD to know, or they deliberately looked the other way. Banning management might be the final way to stop all of this.

The Teams put all their riders on Iv trauma treatments.

These MASH (doping) units are in unmarked Campers parked away from the team Hotels.

Alberto Contador REFUSES to give DNA to clear his Operation Puerto blood bags.

This proves that he is a dirty drug cheat.

No DNA, no yellow jersey, no white jesey, just prison stripes.

Tim Lamkin said:
NO need too.....if you suggest it...the last thing I would read.
You are a sham that has assumed someone else’s identity……
DeNile. Not just a river in Africa.

LAF needs your money.

$300 Nike sneaker orders too.

Doctor.House said:
The Teams put all their riders on Iv trauma treatments.

These MASH (doping) units are in unmarked Campers parked away from the team Hotels.

Alberto Contador REFUSES to give DNA to clear his Operation Puerto blood bags.

This proves that he is a dirty drug cheat.

No DNA, no yellow jersey, no white jesey, just prison stripes.
D. House-

I also think that the Peloton dopes, but this extreme rage is quite unhealthy.

Do you genuinely feel that this is an injustice of this magnitude? Remember that you are basing this hate on conjecture.

I know survivors of Death Camps with less venom and blind hatred.

I know this is just a forum...........

Get out of the house, buy a candy bar, even talk to the person behind the counter at the liquor store (do not buy liquor) and breathe some fresh air for a minute.

You will feel much better.

Take your sporting fraud and drug cheating apologies to LAF

They need your cow blood money.

Otherwise, take a Zoloft and, enjoy the freak show.

LIVE WRONG!
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51324

Your analysis is in error.

Erzulis Boat said:
D. House-

I also think that the Peloton dopes, but this extreme rage is quite unhealthy.

Do you genuinely feel that this is an injustice of this magnitude? Remember that you are basing this hate on conjecture.

I know survivors of Death Camps with less venom and blind hatred.

I know this is just a forum...........

Get out of the house, buy a candy bar, even talk to the person behind the counter at the liquor store (do not buy liquor) and breathe some fresh air for a minute.

You will feel much better.

Rays of light Guys like Contador, Leipheimer offer hope for Tour

NGOULEME, France -- This seamy, sordid Elmore Leonard-type Tour will end, it seems, with a chapter by John LeCarre. Alternately grand and grotesque, this race was partially redeemed Saturday by some heart-stopping drama in the brandy-making capital of the world. Let's raise a snifter, then, to Alberto Contador, the youthful Spaniard who wears the kit of the Discovery Channel and carries the mantel of cycling's future. In a riveting afternoon of theater, Contador held off Australia's Cadel Evans by the breadth of the fabric in his time-trialing suit. After 3,423 kilometers of racing, the Spaniard will take a 23-second lead into Sunday's ceremonial stage into Paris. There, barring some unforeseen event, he will wear the yellow jersey on the podium...

Oh, noes! I posted a positive view -- much like my own in fact.

Well then, that's it for me. Off to fry in hell for at least a night's worth.

Night all. Might be come back if my fingertips are not overly scorched.

---

Say anyone have any other BAD news about that Alberto kid? Evidence not necessary of course..

Later.

~Red