When will Contadope be caught?

Rolfrae said:
They could ban him from thinking about thinking of riding. :rolleyes:
Or did they ban themselves from thinking. Petacchi isn't allowed to start either. Apart from what people think about the Petacchi case... If everybody is going to make his own rules this will lead to even more chaos. If they don't like the way the thing is handled they should put their enregy in changing the system and make rules work. I wonder if Aldag will be allowed to drive the TM car... Do they ban Zabel?

cyclingheroes said:
Or did they ban themselves from thinking. Petacchi isn't allowed to start either. Apart from what people think about the Petacchi case... If everybody is going to make his own rules this will lead to even more chaos. If they don't like the way the thing is handled they should put their enregy in changing the system and make rules work. I wonder if Aldag will be allowed to drive the TM car... Do they ban Zabel?
I hear you CH. That's where the UCI should be - setting the rules, black and white, that everyone abides buy. Problem is after years of mismanagement nobody has any faith in the UCI.

Rolfrae said:
I hear you CH. That's where the UCI should be - setting the rules, black and white, that everyone abides buy. Problem is after years of mismanagement nobody has any faith in the UCI.
Correct that's why they should put their energy in throwing some key figueres out! And not do any cheap this and that guy isn't allowed to start, we are doing something. Oh yeah what? The crowds want to see Zabel, ok he confessed that he doped for a whole week so he can start... (Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against zabel but I hate this double standard that has been going on for years now, in the last 13 months even stronger - In the beginning I thought they were joking that Basso and Ullrich were not allowed to start at last years Tour and Valverde was allowed...).

cyclingheroes said:
Correct that's why they should put their energy in throwing some key figueres out! And not do any cheap this and that guy isn't allowed to start, we are doing something. Oh yeah what? The crowds want to see Zabel, ok he confessed that he doped for a whole week so he can start... (Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against zabel but I hate this double standard that has been going on for years now, in the last 13 months even stronger - In the beginning I thought they were joking that Basso and Ullrich were not allowed to start at last years Tour and Valverde was allowed...).
But Valverde wasn't on the list. I mean there was a Vali(Piti) but Valverde was out walking his dog Piti the day he was supposed to be at Fuentes' office - so it can't be him. :rolleyes:

Rolfrae said:
But Valverde wasn't on the list. I mean there was a Vali(Piti) but Valverde was out walking his dog Piti the day he was supposed to be at Fuentes' office - so it can't be him. :rolleyes:
Thanks for that information, ok that changes everything. How is his dog doing? :D

The Tour of Germany announced a very strict anti-doping startlist as well. Piepoli will start, it will be his first race after his suspension by Sanier Duval. I love this kind of strict anti-doping startlists...
http://www.cyclingstartlists.com/2007/08Aug/09Deutschland.htm

cyclingheroes said:
Thanks for that information, ok that changes everything. How is his dog doing? :D

The Tour of Germany announced a very strict anti-doping startlist as well. Piepoli will start, it will be his first race after his suspension by Sanier Duval. I love this kind of strict anti-doping startlists...
http://www.cyclingstartlists.com/2007/08Aug/09Deutschland.htm
Has Piepoli had his hearing in Monaco yet? Saunier Duval is so dirty even David Miller is leaving it!

wonder if they'll just xerox Basso's statement... that seemed to work out pretty good for them the last time...

if he wants to end it he should demand his blood be tested by the Spanish Federation... he's said he doesn't know who to give it to, i bet if he called up **** Pound he's know what to do with it...

Contador plans Friday announcement
By VeloNews.com
Filed: August 8, 2007
[size=-1]Tour de France winner Alberto Contador has scheduled a press event this Friday in Spain, but says he will decline to answer reporters' questions after he reads a prepared statement. [/size]

[size=-1]Contador issued a release Wednesday notifying media of his plans to read a statement at the offices of Spain's national sports council - the Consejo Superior de Deportes - in Madrid. [/size]

[size=-1]Contador will be accompanied by Discovery Channel team director Johann Bruyneel. [/size]

[size=-1]Since winning the 2007 Tour de France, Contador has been the subject of heightened scrutiny regarding his possible involvement with Eufemio Fuentes, the Madrid doctor at the center of the Operación Puerto doping investigation. [/size]

[size=-1]While both Fuentes and Contador have denied working together, German anti-doping activist Werner Franke has reportedly provided investigators at the World Anti-Doping Agency with documents detailing the rider's work with the notorious doctor. [/size]

[size=-1]Contador's Wednesday news release did not state a reason for the announcement, and added that the Discovery rider "will not offer a press conference after the reading of the communiqué."[/size]

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/13062.0.html

[size=-1]
[/size]

whiteboytrash said:
HAMBURG, Germany: Tour de France champion Alberto Contador is not welcome to race in the Pro-Tour's Cyclassics event on Aug. 19.

Organizers of the one-day race in Hamburg said that although he was unlikely to have competed anyway, Contador isn't welcome because he has been implicated in the Spanish blood-doping scandal known as "Operation Puerto."

"Our basic position is that we don't want any rider from the Fuentes list," chief organizer Frank Bertling said Wednesday.
Hey, I've told Vino and Ras and Ulle that they are definitly not welcome at any races that I organize. I'm willing to sacrifice anything for a clean sport.

Klodifan said:
can you honestly say kloden exhibits the same sociopathic tendencies as la.
Eh, let's see, we are talking about the guy who sometimes won't talk to the media and who fears for his phyisical safety because he is afraid that people are after him. I would say that he is far more nuts than LA could ever be.

saluki said:
Eh, let's see, we are talking about the guy who sometimes won't talk to the media and who fears for his phyisical safety because he is afraid that people are after him. I would say that he is far more nuts than LA could ever be.
well, i think the truth will come out in time and his statements will be totally understood not only as rational, but justified.

cyclingheroes said:
How is his dog doing?
- great.

- with the EPO , the mutt can chase bicyclists , flat out , for a mile. Not break
a sweat , and can still do an interview at the end.

- wait till they get the cowblood , the mutt will be flyin' !

:D

saluki said:
.......who fears for his phyisical safety because he is afraid that people are after him. I would say that he is far more nuts than LA could ever be.
It has been reported that LA retains a bodyguard because he fears Bin Laden might take him out. What kind of a narcissistic, egotist (and borderline sociopath) would that make him.
Of course, this story could just be another example of his famed, playful sense of humour. Either that, or what he actually fears are various cuckolds seeking vengeance.

Gregers said:
It has been reported that LA retains a bodyguard because he fears Bin Laden might take him out.
You must actually be stupid enough to believe Trash when he posts **** like that. Incredible!

saluki said:
You must actually be stupid enough to believe Trash when he posts **** like that. Incredible!
I think he made it clear he thought it was a joke.

I believe that the Bin Laden remark was originally reported by Walsh (evil troll, etc.) Of course, as I thought I had made fairly clear to anyone of reasonable intelligence, it was not possible to judge whether this remark was said ironically.
What is certainly easier to judge, however, are the defficiencies in your critical faculties and the suspicion that the Saluki kennel is entirely an irony-free zone.

saluki said:

Nearly right, Klodi.
Klodifan said:
saluki, please get sense
biggrin.gif