When Will Sandy Berger Talke That Lie-Detector Test

Bill Sornson

(Note: source picked from among many just to mirror Jobst's post with the
NYT link.)

(Note: no "OT" designation as apparently it's not required or even
encouraged.)

(Note: want about a hundred more of these? If you don't like this one then
***** about them all...)

On Oct 12, 10:14 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> (Note: source picked from among many just to mirror Jobst's post with the
> NYT link.)
>
> (Note: no "OT" designation as apparently it's not required or even
> encouraged.)
>
> (Note: want about a hundred more of these? If you don't like this one then
> ***** about them all...)

B-b-b-b-b-buuuuut ... clinton!

winguttery at its most predictable. how many more orphans your fuhrer
make today?

Yo .. Bill. what do you think will happen when President Hillary orders our
military to invade some
meaningless country and the generals say "no, thanks".

That is my prediction.

She gets elected and we have a constitutional crisis.

Already, secessionist movements are popping up in many states.

I'm not a big George Bush fan, I think he failed us on so many levels.
Immigration, that is illegal immigration, is
the most glaring example. Also, our US dollar is falling and that means
less foreign investment. If the folks in places
like China don't buy the bonds? How do you say "25%" interest rates.

But,,, I have my plan. Invade Quebec. Take all the women prisoner.

======