When will specialized show the rest of it's 2005s?

aTmSpectre

Jul 21, 2004
The suspense is killing me! I wanna see whatelse they have in store. They haven't even showed us the 2005 Stumpjump or Epic. I'm also eagerly anticipating their track bike(s) for 2005.

aTmSpectre said:
The suspense is killing me! I wanna see whatelse they have in store. They haven't even showed us the 2005 Stumpjump or Epic. I'm also eagerly anticipating their track bike(s) for 2005.

Have patience dear boy, patience !

aTmSpectre said:

SJ FSR gets more travel. Track bikes: Same as last year except there is no Pro for 05. Cheaper Tarmacs and Cheaper full carbon Roubaix. New Tri bike is interesting but expensive. Specialized seems to want to go head to head with Trek by trying to become everything they are not. I used to have a lot of respect for the way they marketed themselves, but the sad fact is "They Sold Their Soul"! After being a loyal Specialized customer for the last 12 years, I'll have to say SEEEEYAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Mikeeeeee! :( (Then he climbed down off his soapbox and cried all over his 94 SJ............or maybe not!!!!)

Scuba Steve