When Will Spring Weather Arrive?

I'm in Cheshire, but as for trails, this is the boring bit. Trails it depends on what you like and what sort of roads you want to do. The UK is mostly roads.

And the morphine is following a ruptured disk that went catastrophically 5 months ago. The week before I had covered 150 miles mostly commuting. I had covered +6,000 miles according to strava between Jan and Oct... the disk went by my putting the phone down and turning to walk away. Sadly I have been left partially paralysed and in considerable pain. Needed an emergency operation just to stop my right leg being totally paralysed. I can't sit - too much pain, I can't stand for long, too much pain, I can't walk far without crutches and I can't walk at all without crutches. I now have a recumbent trike which makes my bike collection 4 to add to my husbands 4... needless to say the house is a touch full, a cyclists dream and yesterday I covered 10 miles for the very first time. It took a very long time, but given I am now partially paralysed in both legs to different degrees and exceptionally unfit and weighing in at 7kg more than when my disc ruptured, it isn't too bad. I have had the trike for 3 weeks now - at least I can't fall out of it! Not yet picked up the courage ot venture on to the roads. I have been having issues sorting out my lights - sounds minor but it is so different on a recumbent trike and the cycling market is just not set up to deal with them. Just little things like mounting the lights, putting a water bottle on somewhere were I can actually reach it with a bad back! A friend has given me a camalbak he doesn't use to help me! It really has been that bad. anyhow I am cycling again, I have even managed to get my crutches attached to the trike so they go with me - that should slow the motorists down when I get onto the roads! And morphine every time before I go out and I'm on time release morphine as well....

Its coming little by little, before long it will be sunny and feeling amazing outside.

Around here it feels like its already come and gone. It's already getting up in those summer temps

I am also fed up with the weather in Poland, it's like in the Winter, it's like +1 or +2 degrees *C. ;//

fattired said:
i had two inches last night.....
49659-George-takei-oh-my-gif-stCy.gif