When will Team Saturn implode?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Hey,

    Rumors flying about possible friction between Horner and Danielsen. Seems the old dog and The Next
    Big Thing have similar objectives. More soon. Redlands may seem some fireworks yet.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Tags:

  2. Amit

    Amit Guest

    [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Rumors flying about possible friction between Horner and Danielsen. Seems the old dog and The
    > Next Big Thing have similar objectives. More soon. Redlands may seem some fireworks yet.

    If you're trying to make the comparison to Coast, it's not the same. Teams don't implode simply from
    having too many good riders, by that reasoning Quickstep will "implode" too.

    Besides, Danielsen is just passing through.

    -Amit

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    [email protected] (Amit) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Besides, Danielsen is just passing through.

    I get the idea that Danielsen is sort of on a cusp. He can continue improving and become a really
    great rider or he can blow his career by paying more attention to getting attention and fall apart
    on the course.