rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

When you really mess up the bearings.

Started by spazdude222 · · Last activity · 1 post · 132 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
6 November 2007
Last activity
6 November 2007
Original author
spazdude222
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
132
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey everyone, I tried searching, and found nothing very helpful, and I
    posted about this earlier, but it became a "to maintain or not to
    maintain" debate complete with quasi-personal attacks😠 . My wheel
    doesn't spin anymore🙁 . I want to take off the bearing case stuff and
    see if theres a problem with the little metal balls of fury, or if I
    acctually broke the hub. I don't know how to take apart the bearing
    case, or the best way to clean bearings, or how to put it all back
    together. I figured it'd be stupid to embark on this mission to fix my
    baby, if I didn't know how:o . Any help that you give will be
    appreciated😄 .

    --
    spazdude222

    Sometimes, it becomes necessary to take actions that will change your
    present situation so that you have the power, in future situations, to
    take no action at all.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    spazdude222's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13246
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/65494

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.