whenever I take medicines I start feel sick

rumki8

Nov 4, 2007
[font=&quot]I have high blood pressure and I am taking some medicines for it. I was just wondering whenever I take medicines I start feel sick, like a cold, or stomach infection. But when I don’t take them, my blood pressure spikes and I really feel strange and when I take meds my blood pressure goes down and I become normal again. Is it compulsory for someone to take meds when their blood pressure goes up?[/font]

rumki8 said:
[font=&quot]I have high blood pressure and I am taking some medicines for it. I was just wondering whenever I take medicines I start feel sick, like a cold, or stomach infection. But when I don’t take them, my blood pressure spikes and I really feel strange and when I take meds my blood pressure goes down and I become normal again. Is it compulsory for someone to take meds when their blood pressure goes up?[/font]

My wife has inherent high blood pressure and has had to switch meds at times because of similar symptoms.
What I know is because of her and a past as a first responder type,not as a professional, so I advise talking to your doc.
I do know that blood pressure meds are a maitenance drug taken over a long duration and are not meant to be a quick cure.
Sometimes your body just needs time to adjust to new stuff.

rumki8 said:
I have high blood pressure and I am taking some medicines for it. I was just wondering whenever I take medicines I start feel sick, like a cold, or stomach infection. But when I don’t take them, my blood pressure spikes and I really feel strange and when I take meds my blood pressure goes down and I become normal again. Is it compulsory for someone to take meds when their blood pressure goes up?
I'd go see your Doctor. Lots of different medicines out there. Just need to find the right ones.

I am not really fans of modern medications,I have one of my relative and he have high blood pressure like this and he only take some yoga and traditional herbs,perhaps you can try alternative medicine now,Good luck to you