Where are the 'bents?

Todd Holland

Guest
This is the second year that recumbents will be expressly allowed in the North Atlantic Championship
TT. We had only one show up last year.

I thought these low riders were itching to go one-on-one with the uprights? Well here's your chance.
I went to the mat (and was beaten back for a few years) to get this allowed.

I hope a few show up . . . please see http://www.bikereg.com/races/register.asp?EventID=956,
regardless of your cycle orientation. Hope to see you there.

Todd Holland

holland-<< This is the second year that recumbents will be expressly allowed in the North Atlantic
Championship TT. We had only one show up last year. >><BR><BR>

Nice cross post....

Todd If it wasn't so darn far away I'd be there in a heartbeat. Always looking for a good race.
Thanks for the effort Speedy

Todd Holland wrote:

> This is the second year that recumbents will be expressly allowed in the North Atlantic
> Championship TT. We had only one show up last year.
>
> I thought these low riders were itching to go one-on-one with the uprights? Well here's your
> chance. I went to the mat (and was beaten back for a few years) to get this allowed.
>
> I hope a few show up . . . please see http://www.bikereg.com/races/register.asp?EventID=956,
> regardless of your cycle orientation. Hope to see you there.
>
> Todd Holland

[email protected] (Qui si parla Campagnolo) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> holland-<< This is the second year that recumbents will be expressly allowed in the North Atlantic
> Championship TT. We had only one show up last year. >><BR><BR>
>
> Nice cross post....
>
> Peter Chisholm

It'd work better if it were posted to the alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent newsgroup, the IHPVA and
lowracer lists, the bentrideronline and easyracer.com discussion areas...

Jeff