Where are you from,what do you do?

Anyway you can hack your software to get us cyclists cheaper flight tickets? ;D

Or free flights to europe for cyclingforums.com members would do! ;)

Unfortuantily there is a slight difference doing stuff for the airport and doing stuff for a airline. We do stuff like FIDS and scheduling of resources and baggage sorting. I would like a few tickets to Europe myself :'(

Hi all, Remember me? Was away for 6 weeks but I'm back. (Did some "skelm" training ;D ;Dwhile most of the Cape Town boys hiding away for the weather.

"Jy's ook maar 'n lekker ou blerrie skelm, ne?"

Pothole, we thought you deserted us for the "other" message board.

[quote author=ness link=board=6;threadid=312;start=210#3488 date=1032527547]<br />Well, to all those that don't know me, Im 22 FEMALE! from Sydney Australia, will be doing road training for 500m tt and track training for that also. WIll be on the hunt for training partners to tag along with soon, live on the highway at Engadine for those of you who know Sydney. 8)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />ness, there's a new attachment feature on the board, so post a photo! ;D

Well, to all those that don't know me, Im 22 FEMALE! from Sydney Australia, will be doing road training for 500m tt and track training for that also. WIll be on the hunt for training partners to tag along with soon, live on the highway at Engadine for those of you who know Sydney. 8)

Welcome Ness, Australian girl ??? Suddenly my day is perfect. ;D ;D The only girl I know of is, Rochelle Gilmore, ;) ;) and I'm still having sleepless nights after watching her on the track at the C/W Games. Life is so unfair, but....... :p :p

*yaaaawn*<br /><br />What the hell kind of Threrad is this anyways?...<br /><br />O wait, it's a blue one...<br /><br />Damn, must remembe to tone that Dope down a step...<br /><br />Anyhow, I'm Merlin, and I am proud to say, I am a lazy bum, and a good one at that! I challenge you to a dual of Lazy ****'dness should you wish to challenge for top spot...<br /><br />L8r!

easy!<br /><br />You use the attach feature when you posta message to the forum, you just browse your harddrive and select the file. When you post the message the file us uploaded to this server and displayed in your post.<br /><br />cheers!

Hi all,<br />well here is a piccie as requested, this is me and my other half, Scott Richardson - current NSW and prev national 100m open champion for athletics - thought Id give him a plug while Im at it!<br /><br />so whos next.. i posted mine.. i want to see pictures damnit!<br /> ;D

sorry its a bit distorted.. had to do my best attempt at shrinking it so the file was small enough..!<br /><br />ness 8)

[quote author=ness link=board=6;threadid=312;start=225#21118 date=1032746925]<br />so whos next.. i posted mine.. i want to see pictures damnit!<br /> ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Maybe someone should start a mugshot thread ;)<br /><br />cheers!

[quote author=ness link=board=6;threadid=312;start=225#21118 date=1032746925]<br />Hi all,<br />well here is a piccie as requested, this is me and my other half, Scott Richardson - current NSW and prev national 100m open champion for athletics - thought Id give him a plug while Im at it!<br /><br />so whos next.. i posted mine.. i want to see pictures damnit!<br /> ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Nice! Very nice! ;)

[quote author=Steve link=board=6;threadid=312;start=225#21114 date=1032739454]<br />easy!<br /><br />You use the attach feature when you posta message to the forum, you just browse your harddrive and select the file. When you post the message the file us uploaded to this server and displayed in your post.<br /><br />cheers!<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Steve does this work for avatars.<br /><br />Just a thought, if I post a pic, could I then use that as an Avatar using the cycling forum address that it will have, once it's upload.<br /><br />Hope that makes sense.

[quote author=Lazarus-g link=board=6;threadid=312;start=225#21152 date=1032890068]<br />Steve does this work for avatars.<br />Just a thought, if I post a pic, could I then use that as an Avatar using the cycling forum address that it will have, once it's upload.<br />Hope that makes sense.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I would rather you email it to me and i'll put it in a different dir, but yeah it would work<br /><br />cheers!

Hello all<br /><br />Vo2 threatened me with &quot;the consequences&quot; :eek: if I didn't post in this thread, so here I am. Chicken, huh? ;D<br /><br /><br />Where - Sydney, Australia.<br /><br />Training - Hm. Well. Yes. Actually, I'm not a cyclist (yet!), but someone who is pointed me at this board at the end of last year. I lurk intermittently. Hopefully I'll be able to put some of the info I've picked up to use soon (at the moment I live in the north-west and work in the south-east, so I spend all my time in the car or the office).<br /><br />Day Job - Software engineer (health industry, mostly Delphi stuff).<br /><br /><br />Happy now, Vo2? ;)<br /><br /><br />Edit: Ah, bats do's. It formatted OK in Preview mode... better fix it I guess...[/siz]

[quote author=Susan link=board=6;threadid=312;start=225#21194 date=1032957475]<br />

Where - Sydney, Australia.<br />
Training - Hm. Well. Yes. Actually, I'm not a cyclist (yet!), but someone who is pointed me at this board at the end of last year. I lurk intermittently. Hopefully I'll be able to put some of the info I've picked up to use soon (at the moment I live in the north-west and work in the south-east, so I spend all my time in the car or the office).<br />
<br />
Day Job - Software engineer (health industry, mostly Delphi stuff).<br /><br />[/quote]<br /><br />you dont have to be a cyclist to post here.....it just helps :) <br /><br />*wonders why everyone has a better job than me :'(*

[quote author=Susan link=board=6;threadid=312;start=225#21194 date=1032957475]<br />Hello all<br /><br />Vo2 threatened me with &quot;the consequences&quot; :eek: if I didn't post in this thread, so here I am. Chicken, huh? ;D<br /><br /><br />Where - Sydney, Australia.<br /><br />Training - Hm. Well. Yes. Actually, I'm not a cyclist (yet!), but someone who is pointed me at this board at the end of last year. I lurk intermittently. Hopefully I'll be able to put some of the info I've picked up to use soon (at the moment I live in the north-west and work in the south-east, so I spend all my time in the car or the office).<br /><br />Day Job - Software engineer (health industry, mostly Delphi stuff).<br /><br /><br />Happy now, Vo2? ;)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Happy now! Very happy! We need more female posters. Us guys battle to answer questions regarding the more &quot;feminine&quot; side of cyclng.

hmm this is an interesting thread... im nikolai im from the us amd i am rec cyclist dont do many races, ride whenever i can but track and x country running make it so that i dont get on a bicycle as much as i would like...