name: Don
bikes: old Puch for winter riding
2003 Trek 2300
rides: lots of riding in the hills and rides along the ocean
marital status: married for 31 years and 4 children
music: still listen to the Beatles and 60's music
food: desserts
religion: follower of Jesus

Hi all, remember me? At long last I'm back on the forums. I have changed jobs and had to get our internet up. For those that don't know me:

Nick: ewep
Bike: Omega V-Max

I enjoy my cycling, except if I have to ride to many uphills!

Originally posted by ewep
Hi all, remember me? At long last I'm back on the forums. I have changed jobs and had to get our internet up. For those that don't know me:

Nick: ewep
Bike: Omega V-Max

I enjoy my cycling, except if I have to ride to many uphills!

Welcome back ewep :D

Name-Mike
From- San Diego, CA. USA.
Work- Hospital, Respiratory Therapist
Bike- Litespeed Ghisallo, Dura Ace
150-200 miles a week.
Single
Last but not least Lance is the Man!!!!!!!

hi everyone....24 y/o female from Melbourne, Aust.....are there any other Melbournites out there??? i ride road mainly but recently have got into track cycling as well....

Welcome to the forum chook1 and MGSuarez.

I'm sure you will find some Melbournites...but between me and you...we SA are silently taking over the board......and then the WORLD !!!:D :D

I'm from Sydney Australia. I'm a B grade cyclist and race for the Marconi Cycling Club. I usally try to do about 220km each week.

I don't do alot of kms, but I try to comprimse this by doing quality Kms. I work on time and heart rates.

Hi!! I come from Montigny-le-Bretonneux , Yvelines (near Versailles and Naturelly near Paris) in France.

I practice cycling for 5 years. I'm 20 years old.

I'm also a student in 3rd year in management!

Hello all

I am originally from the Lebanon but I have been in London for about 8 years Now, I am a Former Athlete but I have just recently Moved to Cycling I am Hoping to represent Lebanon this Summer at the B World Championships and the Pan-Arab Games and I currently Average around 25 hours of Cycling 4 hours in the gym 2 hours on the track and 1 hour swimming a Week I am hoping to be in the Olympics in Athens and I am Hoping to Study for my JAR66 Aircraft Maintenance License in Bristol this September, Well I hope to hear from you all soon.

Kind regards
A H Khadra

I am from Jhb, South Africa. I do spinning about 4 times a week as I go to work early and only get home 12 hrs later. Weekends I do a race or a short distance. I did the 94.7 and Argus twice.

I live in Bethel CT
use to live in Redmond WA
much better cycling around the lakes there-- really miss my trip to SF ; (

oh well
heading to college FINALLY next year SCSU..

cheers!
Cyn

I'm a mechanical engineer..
I love bikes..
And had designed and built prototypes in the past..

My newest project is a 'redefined geometry' for road.. don't ask me, its confidential.

past projects include recumbent bikes, tandems, etc.

So if you need someone crazy enough to experiment w/ bike setups.. I would be happy to help.

Welcome to all our new members. Good to have you guys and gals around.

Sheez, Janita! A 12 hour/day shift? How do you cope? :confused:

Another Melbournite here! 27yo male and I live in Melbourne but am part of the Geelong Mountain Bike Club (see www.gmbc.com.au - shameless plug for their website I helped set up ;)).

Funnily enough I once stayed well clear of roads and bike paths to any extent possible but now I find myself on the road more and more. Besides, it is impossible to avoid commuting to work. My legs will remain unshaven however!

ah yes, but shaven legs - at least in my experience - is certainly not the norm in mtb. Probably more like 50/50.

So the dork list should be split in to one for road and one for mtb - helmet mirrors dont apply, shaved legs and camelbaks are certainly not dorkisms, although some definately apply to both!

Another Melbournite here! 27yo male and I live in Melbourne but am part of the Geelong Mountain Bike Club (see www.gmbc.com.au - shameless plug for their website I helped set up ).

Funnily enough I once stayed well clear of roads and bike paths to any extent possible but now I find myself on the road more and more. Besides, it is impossible to avoid commuting to work. My legs will remain unshaven however!

Welcome to the forum troy.....the website looks good dude, only one problem, the is no link to us :D :D :D

If you interested, i'll put a link to the site on our front page if you send me a small version of your logo.

cheers!

Thanks Steve! :)

I only came across this site a day or two ago but I wish I had found it sooner. I will add a link to here for sure. How big (small) can the logo be?