Where are you from,what do you do?

Guest said:
I'm from Makati City, Philippines. Graduated from college last year (2000), and stopped chasing chicks a few months before that.

I', no in market research, this has got to be the most boring job in the world. I plan on becoming a pro racer.....but I think that is one plan that will not push through!
NOT PUSH THROUGH? -WHY?
I used to live in QUEZON CITY - Now in IHIO, still ride.
Used to CLIM the HILLS of ANTIPOLO, TERESA, TAGAYTAY, some in BULACAN and FAIRVIEW-GROTTO, BATANGAS, etc....But a native of ISABELA.

Guest said:
I'm from Makati City, Philippines. Graduated from college last year (2000), and stopped chasing chicks a few months before that.

I', no in market research, this has got to be the most boring job in the world. I plan on becoming a pro racer.....but I think that is one plan that will not push through!
NOT PUSH THROUGH? WHY?

I'm from QUEZON CITY. Used to CLIMB ANTIPOLO, TERESA, TAGAYTAY, BATANGAS, some areas of BULACAN, etc...I'm from ISABELA just before going to college in MANILA.

I was a member of CYCAD if you ever heard of this group in QC.
I still ride here in CLEVELAND.

I am new to the forum. I would like to start off by saying that I used to ride fairly often, and then my hip went out. I had a total hip implant done 3 weeks ago and things are looking really good now.

I will resume riding once I figure that I have the walking thing down pat.

One of my interests is applying electro-mechanical technology to safer and funner riding -- lighting, controls, etc.

Thanks for reading!

Mike

Guest said:
:) Im from queenland australia and i cycle for fun and also competitively with a club. im now doing 35k each morning for practice.what do you guys do for practice? 8)
hi Iam lebikegirl,I live in Los Angeles,california.Ride a legend ti serotta and train with cat masters(over 60 yrs old) when I can.They kick my butt everytime!!
I am a Sr.Tech at a teleco company,but rather ride than work!

Hey everyone, I'm Scott, an illlustrator/designer in Boston, MA. Biking gets me everywhere...unfortunately, I had a bike stolen 5 days ago. It's a silver Marin Larkspur from 2005. This sweet hybrid meant a lot to me and helped me vastly in rainy, snowy, windy days which are common in Boston. If anyone out there sees a Larkspur with the serial number C515MSR009 contact me here or [email protected] Thank you very much.

i grew up with a father who cycle and worked in the industry but have never been interested until I asked for my first road bike for X-Mas. I have only lived in melbourne for 7 months and don't many tracks. Have been doing the Yarra Boulevard solo in the last month or two but would like someone willing to take my under their wing and show the ropes. Want to cycle for fun and fitness with a long term goal to do some light hearted competitive stuff later on.:eek:

lebikegirl said:
hi Iam lebikegirl,I live in Los Angeles,california.Ride a legend ti serotta and train with cat masters(over 60 yrs old) when I can.They kick my butt everytime!!
I am a Sr.Tech at a teleco company,but rather ride than work!
- how long have you been riding?

miss noodles said:
i grew up with a father who cycle and worked in the industry but have never been interested until I asked for my first road bike for X-Mas. I have only lived in melbourne for 7 months and don't many tracks. Have been doing the Yarra Boulevard solo in the last month or two but would like someone willing to take my under their wing and show the ropes. Want to cycle for fun and fitness with a long term goal to do some light hearted competitive stuff later on.:eek:
- Your in AUSTRALIA? :)

Hi,
I'm John. I live in San Diego and I work as a draftsman. I ride road mainly with the occasional mtn ride. I have a 2001 Giant TCR2 and hopefully will soon be picking up my new Giant TCR Comp LTD.

RYD4LYF said:
Hi,
I'm John. I live in San Diego and I work as a draftsman. I ride road mainly with the occasional mtn ride. I have a 2001 Giant TCR2 and hopefully will soon be picking up my new Giant TCR Comp LTD.
> Hi JOHN, I got A GIANT TCR 2 2004, upgrade my CRANKS to FSA. I'm in CLEVELAND an dit's still winter so still waiting for the sun to shine. I might be applying for a job as a draftsman too in CA by the end of the year. Are you a civil, architectural drafter, or what? Maybe you can help me get a job in your employer..ty:)

I'm a Kiwi living in Melbourne, the cycling here is good, just need a few more hills. Beach Road is mad on the weekend, it's great to see so many cyclist in the one place.

I do as little as possible.

Hi peeps, just joined the site. From Scotland (UK) opening a bike shop in May/June. Been doing a mobile repair service for a while. CyclistsAnonymous is the full name but the site wouldn't let me use it all. Availible via msn for advice and mindless chit-chat [email protected]. Toodleooooooooooo.....

Cdonkey here. From St louis, work in a local shop, am a low level wrench, and ride mountain and road. Whassup.

cannondale889 said:
you should get out and bike dwn bike paths if you have then also join a bike blub there fun to join I work for a plumber but now layed off
so i bike around also repair them so I have time on my hands
lol.
hope you have fun.
my name is steven .
Hi Steven, thanks for the welcome.

I went last week to chat to a couple of clubs near me but unlike me they are "fit" lol.

I think I'm going to train a bit on my own first as I have time on my hands now, then go and join up in 2 or 3 months.

Hello everybody.... Im from Singapore And i owns a WHEELER 6980 ... Just A average bike though ... Anyone here owns a WHEELER too ??

Hi all doing about 100m a week to keep fit and blast the stress. Mainly road mountain bike in forest at weekends with 6 others. Best wishes from London England, and Epping Forest

Miekol said:
Alright... I am from Vancouver BC and am, as most cyclists are, unhappy with the amount of cycling i get to do. I Would ride to work but, 80kms a day is nightmarish to concider. Mostly, i work, fix things for people and then ride when i can.
Hi just logged on today was in your great city only last year and had a great time round Stanley Island and up Grouse and Whistler with the family. Enjoy it I'd love to be there every day!! Baker biker, london

Hey All,

From Montana and now in Utah. I am again a studend and working in computers and in sales. Just wanted to say hey all